Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

  

Door and Shadows
  
 
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Door and Shadows


Thoughts?

Bob




  X-Pro2    XF35mmF1.4 R lens    35mm    f/2.0    1/17000s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 03, 2017 at 03:25 PM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Door and Shadows


Dramatic and quite beautiful, Bob. It's easy to see that you understand the power of light.

Steve



Sep 03, 2017 at 03:29 PM
sbeme
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Door and Shadows


Your artistry is apparent, Bob. For most of us, this would be a mundane, perhaps boring capture.
The lighting, play of shadows, and especially the gorgeous processing make this an elegant image.

Scott



Sep 03, 2017 at 09:07 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Door and Shadows


eeneryma wrote:
Dramatic and quite beautiful, Bob. It's easy to see that you understand the power of light.

Steve


---------------------------------------------

sbeme wrote:
Your artistry is apparent, Bob. For most of us, this would be a mundane, perhaps boring capture.
The lighting, play of shadows, and especially the gorgeous processing make this an elegant image.

Scott



Thanks Steve and Scott,

Glad you enjoy the image, thank you both for the kind comments.

Sometimes things just happen - while sitting at the breakfast table, turned and there it was. Fortunately camera at hand - trying to master AF Lock and electronic shutter.

Best,

Bob



Sep 04, 2017 at 12:20 AM
ben egbert
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Door and Shadows


I can't make any suggestions here at all, it's a lovely image well conceived and processed.


Sep 04, 2017 at 02:40 PM
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Door and Shadows


ben egbert wrote:
I can't make any suggestions here at all, it's a lovely image well conceived and processed.


Thanks Ben,

Glad you like it.

Bob



Sep 07, 2017 at 11:48 AM







FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password