Sep 01, 2017 at 12:21 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Selfie for County

beavens wrote:
IMO this is what Kent calls NUTSS.

Jeff

A little self indulgent, a wry play on the selfie phenomenon.

Have a great weekend Jeff. Some more photos of the new baby soon? There's a lucrative end of photo market in shooting baby photos. You've got a model opportunity.

Steve

Sep 01, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

beavens
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Selfie for County

eeneryma wrote:
A little self indulgent, a wry play on the selfie phenomenon.

Have a great weekend Jeff. Some more photos of the new baby soon? There's a lucrative end of photo market in shooting baby photos. You've got a model opportunity.

Steve

I hate me some selfies, ha. Not making the connection to the worker on the phone and a selfie?

I have a TON of snaps of the boy, but less proper shots. I thought it would be way easier to get so many pics since it wasn't like I had to travel or anything. Easier said than done! I did not get as many newborn shots we wanted (altho I do have SOME), but I do have some that I can put up.

As far as shooting babies - I've got the stuff to do it, but to be honest I'm not sure that I could hack it aside from friends and family. Newborns are *way* too unpredictable! Heck, I had to do three separate shoots for one of my friends and I have no idea I would have handled the situation if it were a paying client.

Now gimme any kid six months and older and I'll be good to go.

Enjoy the holiday, Steve - gonna get out shooting anywhere?

Jeff

Sep 01, 2017 at 04:13 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Selfie for County

beavens wrote:
I hate me some selfies, ha. Not making the connection to the worker on the phone and a selfie?

I have a TON of snaps of the boy, but less proper shots. I thought it would be way easier to get so many pics since it wasn't like I had to travel or anything. Easier said than done! I did not get as many newborn shots we wanted (altho I do have SOME), but I do have some that I can put up.

As far as shooting babies - I've got the stuff to do it, but to be honest I'm
...Show more

Thanks Jeff for your comments. Got off a little early from work today due to the holiday weekend so went out shooting. Enjoying some time off this weekend, taking advantage of all there is to do in my backyard.

Steve

Sep 02, 2017 at 02:51 AM
beavens
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Selfie for County

eeneryma wrote:
Thanks Jeff for your comments. Got off a little early from work today due to the holiday weekend so went out shooting. Enjoying some time off this weekend, taking advantage of all there is to do in my backyard.

Steve

Sounds excellent! Glad you're getting a little R&R for once.

I haven't been out shooting since before Jake came along - I might get out there this weekend and I am PSYCHED!!!

Jeff

Sep 02, 2017 at 03:52 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password