New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

New Shoes

bktools
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · New Shoes

Farrier finishing shoeing a mule. Thanks for looking.

Bob

Aug 30, 2017 at 07:59 PM
chas
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · New Shoes

Well done. I love images which showcase the skills of people who work with their hands.

Aug 30, 2017 at 08:14 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · New Shoes

chas wrote:
Well done. I love images which showcase the skills of people who work with their hands.

Thank you, chas, for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the image. It was the best time to be there.

Bob

Aug 30, 2017 at 11:42 PM
DonM2
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · New Shoes

bktools....

Superb recall by modern technology of a still-extant ancient craft and ancient time.

My backstory for posting this comment is a bit beyond this forum. But suffice to say you struck a bell for precious memories I have of similar events.

Thank you, sir!

.... DonM2

Aug 31, 2017 at 01:12 AM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · New Shoes

DonM2 wrote:
bktools....

Superb recall by modern technology of a still-extant ancient craft and ancient time.

My backstory for posting this comment is a bit beyond this forum. But suffice to say you struck a bell for precious memories I have of similar events.

Thank you, sir!

.... DonM2

Many thanks, DonM2, for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the image that brought back precious memories.

Bob

Aug 31, 2017 at 03:00 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

kyan

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · New Shoes

this picture reminds me of the ones Carhartt uses to promote their products and the real people that wear them. photography like this is what makes brands more approachable. Clarks Originals could learn something from this. using real images rather than studio ones.

what do you guys think?

Aug 31, 2017 at 01:01 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · New Shoes

kyan wrote:
this picture reminds me of the ones Carhartt uses to promote their products and the real people that wear them. photography like this is what makes brands more approachable. Clarks Originals could learn something from this. using real images rather than studio ones.

what do you guys think?

Many thanks, kyan, for your most welcome comments and glad you like image.

Bob

Aug 31, 2017 at 02:38 PM
shekarn64
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · New Shoes

I used to see this event on the road sides when walking to school back in India! Good memories.. Thanks for sharing.

Aug 31, 2017 at 03:09 PM
bktools
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · New Shoes

shekarn64 wrote:
I used to see this event on the road sides when walking to school back in India! Good memories.. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks very much, shekarn64, for your most kind and welcome comments and glad you like time, that has brought back early memories in India.

Bob

Aug 31, 2017 at 06:53 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password