Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · WTB: BROKEN Sony A7R II

lcd32bit
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · WTB: BROKEN Sony A7R II

BROKEN FOR PARTS Sony A7R II

Wanted

Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

Looking for a BROKEN a7R II that I can harvest for parts. A7 II probably will work too. Mine somehow got partially swamped in my backpack from sandwich juice (yuck!) and the SD card slot, right side buttons, and screen stopped working (broke the tiny flexible ribbon cable when disassembling it).

If your shutter or sensor is scratched, screen is smashed, or you have a main board issue, I'm looking for your camera! Hopefully your SD card slot works!

Aug 23, 2017 at 03:26 PM
akclimber
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · WTB: BROKEN Sony A7R II

I have one that was partially drowned in salt water. It's dead. Really dead. I haven't opened it to check out the extent of the damage but you're welcome to it for the cost of shipping. I'd like to keep all the accessories and box tho. Let me know.

Cheers!

Aug 25, 2017 at 12:50 PM
1zea

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · WTB: BROKEN Sony A7R II

akclimber wrote:
I have one that was partially drowned in salt water. It's dead. Really dead. I haven't opened it to check out the extent of the damage but you're welcome to it for the cost of shipping. I'd like to keep all the accessories and box tho. Let me know.

Cheers!

If lcd32bit does not take the water damaged camera, I am interested.

Kind Regards,

Aug 28, 2017 at 04:05 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.