New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

CR: New 1D somthing in 2018?

D.Hussey
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · CR: New 1D somthing in 2018?

Pixel Perfect wrote:
OMG are you really that dumb. You piped up with crap about me predicting their demise and then you got slapped down for that lie and here you are again trying to twist information. If you are unable to comprehend simple sentences that's your problem. You like putting words in people's mouths but why don't you think before you spout crap. Again you take things out of context to suit whatever warped agenda you have. Do you feel personally threatened by the A9, your making a rather big mountain out of a mole hill.

Dude, I piped up with "Been hearing about the demise of Canon and Nikon year after year after year" .... Somehow you read this as me saying "Been hearing YOU talk about the demise of Canon and Nikon year after year after year" and yet you slight my intellect, my comprehension abilities? Get over yourself, you're not that smart and you certainly aren't that important.

Thank Gawd for FM's 'Hide User' feature, as of this moment you cease to exist

Sep 01, 2017 at 07:50 PM
Eric Larsen
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · CR: New 1D somthing in 2018?

Damn...about half of this entire thread (and MANY others) was dedicated to bickering between members. You said this, no I didn't, then you should have blank....on and on.

It's getting really burdensome to review threads here due to the immense frequency of side bar squabbles.

When did FM turn into facebook?

Solution: ANY squabbling should occur between squabblers via PM. I don't want to listen to it, wade through it, or waste my time trying to figure out when the thread gets back on track.

I suspect that most here are adults. Shouldn't we communicate as such? If unable, please take it to PM!

Sep 03, 2017 at 02:17 AM
Nowhere Man
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · CR: New 1D somthing in 2018?

Eric Larsen wrote:
Damn...about half of this entire thread (and MANY others) was dedicated to bickering between members. You said this, no I didn't, then you should have blank....on and on.

It's getting really burdensome to review threads here due to the immense frequency of side bar squabbles.

When did FM turn into facebook?

Solution: ANY squabbling should occur between squabblers via PM. I don't want to listen to it, wade through it, or waste my time trying to figure out when the thread gets back on track.

I suspect that most here are adults. Shouldn't we communicate as such? If unable, please take
...Show more

It seems inevitable on any forum that eventually it turns into squabbling. I moderate some other forums and it is a real challenge to keep things civil at times, without handing out a ton of bans and lot of deleted threads/posts. And the amount of time required to adequately moderate a large forum is a basically a full time job that nobody has time for.

Best to never reply, put on ignore, and go take some pics.

Sep 03, 2017 at 02:39 AM
Morgo

p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · CR: New 1D somthing in 2018?

New 1D in 2018? Probably just a version of the 1DXII with dual memory cards of the same type.

Sep 04, 2017 at 07:01 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password