Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

achman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji XT2 + 23mm F2 + 3 batteries + lens adapters + MF lens

Sold

Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping included in USA

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

http://achman.zenfolio.com/p629472266

Up for sale is my very lightly used Fuji XT2 kit. This kit includes:

1. Lightly used Xt2 body. I would rate it a 9, with no visible marks. Used on 5 or 6 jobs, I bought it as a third body for my work, but ended up using my Canons instead. It is a super camera, great form factor, lovely images. Comes with box (not pictured), small hotshoe flash (not pictured, never used) and all manuals etc.
2. 23mm f2.0 lens. Small, sharp, very quick focus, faster than the F1.4 and this is also weather sealed. No marks, no issues. Comes with box (not pictured) and all manuals etc.
3. One OEM and two Wasabi power aftermarket batteries and charger. These are well-reviewed batteries, and honestly, only one of them was ever used. As new.
4. Canon FD-Fuji mount converter. As new, works 100%. I used it the the included lens listed below, and other Canon FD lenses.
5. Leica LTM to Fuji adapter. I used it with a 35mm f2.8 Summaron. Works perfectly, and is one of the things I will miss most about this camera--using it with 3rd party lenses.

Not breaking up the kit, this is a great deal.

Possible partial trade for 5dIV.

I've been a member of this site since before you have even heard of it, so buy with confidence.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5DIII 5D3 body + grip NEW SHUTTER

Withdrawn

Price: $1,350.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

Up for sale I have my beloved 5DIII with grip, battery charger, three Canon batteries, box and all accessories.

This camera just came back from CPS NJ where I had the shutter replaced and a full CLA and calibration. It works so well now and is such a sharp focuser that I am tempted to keep it. High ISO pictures look beautiful from this body. It's a bargain.

NEW SHUTTER

I'd give it a 7 for condition, although the pics might make it look a bit worse than it is. Some scrapes and dings, like a "driver" with a new engine. See the CPS receipt for new shutter, used pretty lightly since then, as a 2nd or third camera for mostly behind the scenes work. Everything functions 100%. Includes:

1. 5DIII body, with box and all accessories pictured.
2. Grip with box, in better shape than camera body. 100% functional.
3. Battery charger and 3 Canon batteries, all of which hold a good charge.

A great workhorse with many pictures left in it due to the new shutter.

Possible partial trade for 5dIV.

I've been a member of this site since before you have even heard of it, so buy with confidence.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS II

Withdrawn

Price: $1,600.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

Up for sale I have my Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS II.
This is recently come back from CPS with a full repair, including replacing the lens barrel. Condition is an 8+, but probably better than that. Glass is flawless, no dust inside. Only used 3x since I got it back in April I believe. One small paint chip on barrel.
Stupidly sharp, calibrated, excellent condition lens. Selling only because I use my 70-300 more often. I'll probably regret it, and if it doesn't sell right away, fine.
Comes with:
1. Lens
2. Box
3. Tripod ring
4. Case and strap
5. Hood (never used, literally took it out of plastic for the pics)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 18-300 AF-S DX Nikkor F3.5-5.6G ED VR

Available

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

Very sharp and multi-functional lens. Probably the only all-in-one lens that is legitimately that–the one to carry when you want to travel light but still be prepared for anything. Great event lens or outdoor sport lens.
1. Rarely used by hobbyist photographer.
2. In excellent shape no scratches
3. Glass is perfect
This lens is $900+ new and out of stock often

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D7000 + Nikon 18-200 AF-S F3.5-5.6 G ED

Available

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

Great starter Nikon DSLR with super 18-200 lens. 16mp, DX format, full HD video, magnesium alloy top and bottom, dual SD card slots, what more could you want.
Owned by hobbyist photographer, in good shape with some notable scratches and dings. I do not have a shutter count, but this was not a professionally used camera. All functions work. Comes with:
1. Camera body
2. box and accessories as pictured including battery and charger
3. Nikon 18-200 AF-S F3.5-5.6 G ED
Lens is in very good shape, has quality UV filter and glass is excellent. Some scratches and nicks on lens body. All functions work perfectly. No box for lens.

This combination will blow your point and shoot out of the water, step up to this DSLR combo and stop missing all of those shots.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AF-S DX 35mm F1.8G lens

Available

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

Super sharp but rarely used lens owned by hobbyist. Mostly stayed in the box as this is not the lens to shoot running children with. Great compact and light lens with legendary optics at a bargain price. Condition is excellent with some rub marks. Comes with:
1. Lens
2. Box
Accessories including lens hood and Tiffen UV filter and lens pouch

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Rokinon Nikon mount 8mm F3.5 Aspherical Fisheye Lens

Sold

Price: $75.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

ALL HIGH-RES PICTURES:

I have one of these for sale. Mint and used one time. Buyer thought each of them was for a full-frame Nikon camera. These are for APS-C cameras. If you have a question, do your research to see if this is the lens you need.
Comes with:
1. As-new lens, no marks, only some dust. Glass is spotless top and bottom. Built in petal hood.
2. Box and packaging
3. Cap
Super sharp, I was surprised to see how crisp the images are. A bargain.

18-300

D7000+18-200

35mm F1.8

Edited on Oct 11, 2017 at 01:10 PM · View previous versions

Aug 20, 2017 at 02:33 PM
achman
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

To answer questions publicly:

The XT2 is USA, and is barely used.

The 5dIII has not been used much since new shutter, maybe 5K clicks at most.

Aug 23, 2017 at 04:30 PM
Adam Au

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

PM'd

Aug 26, 2017 at 12:18 PM
achman
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

Sorry for the delay, my PM's were not notifying me that I had interest. Responding now.

Sep 05, 2017 at 05:05 PM
achman
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

Fuji sold, 5DIII and Nikon still available

Sep 09, 2017 at 05:37 PM
my1eye

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

messaged you

Sep 18, 2017 at 01:47 PM
achman
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

One fisheye sold, one remaining

Sep 26, 2017 at 04:55 PM
cobradriver619
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

Pmd you

Sep 28, 2017 at 12:14 AM
achman
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

both fisheyes sold!

Oct 11, 2017 at 01:10 PM
achman
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

bump Nikon stuff still available.

Nov 01, 2017 at 05:47 PM
achman
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · FS: Nikon bodies+lenses

bump

Nov 20, 2017 at 03:02 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.