New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Senior Pics round one...

Twistedimg
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Senior Pics round one...

Just to preface, there are some incredible photos in this forum that I am in awe about. I'm not a people shooter but pretend to be. Went out today with one of my kids real quick to start her senior picture portfolio. We had banked on cloud cover and headed to a patch of sunflowers I located. Wouldn't you know what 48 hours prior to our total solar eclipse (I live in the path of totality) we have nothing but bright sun. We still went, knocked on the door and asked permission to take photos. Property owner was super cool and told us we were welcome anywhere we wanted and to even take some flowers with us.

The direct harsh sun pretty much shut down any possible photos in my skill level there but we ran to the park to grab a few anyways. They aren't bad but aren't great. It's a start anyways.

Aug 20, 2017 at 03:46 AM
squareeyez
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Senior Pics round one...

I think they came out pretty nice despite those minor obstacle. She is a cute girl and will provide you with a limitless (until she gets sick of dad and his camera) amount of opportunities to practice people shooting. They mostly look a little on the cool side on my MBP monitor but if you save your RAW (I hope you shot RAW) files you can go back to them literally years later and practice your processing. good luck and have fun!

Aug 27, 2017 at 06:02 PM
GeorgieGirl
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Senior Pics round one...

A bit blue on the dress color ( I assume it was a white gauze type dress) so maybe work/rework that a bit on the WB. Other wise...sweet!

Aug 30, 2017 at 12:36 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password