Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Nikon 600mm f/4G ED Vibration Reduction Lens VR

JDImages

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 600mm f/4G ED Vibration Reduction Lens VR

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 600mm f/4G ED VR Lens - $6,400

Available

Price: $6,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'm estimating shipping will be around $75

Purchased this USA model Nikon 600mm in 2009 from Samy's Camera and stopped using in 2015 after upgrading to the newer and lighter Nikon 600mm FL lens.

It includes purchase receipt from Samy's and service receipt from Nikon Professional Services in Long Island. I had it cleaned and checked in 2015 before putting it in storage for the past couple years.

After 6 years of use the body does show minor signs of use but the lens works perfectly.

I highly recommend the newer, lighter and sharper 600mm FL lens but for the price this is the next best thing.

Includes case and lens hood.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I also have this posted on Amazon.com in case buyer prefers that method.

Edited on Oct 21, 2017 at 04:34 PM · View previous versions

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:58 PM
dhansen
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 600mm f/4G ED Vibration Reduction Lens VR

Hi
I have a Nikon 500mm f4 vr for birding , I always wanted a 600mm f4.
Is the price worth the upgrade for the new 600mm f4 FL lens over the older 600mm f4 be lens.
Thank you
Regards
Darryl

Aug 20, 2017 at 02:25 PM
JDImages

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon 600mm f/4G ED Vibration Reduction Lens VR

Hi Darryl,

I would say it's not worth the upgrade since used 600mm VR's are going for $6,000 and new 600mm FL's cost over $12,000. The improvements on the FL 600mm don't seem to be worth double the cost. I bought the 600mm FL thinking I would be able to sell my 600mm VR for $8,500. Unfortunately, Nikon 600mm's do not hold their value and I'm set to lose approximately $6,000 by upgrading to the 600mm FL. Not worth it in my opinion. I think it would be better to take advantage of the bargain prices of the 600mm VR.

Good luck!

James

Aug 21, 2017 at 09:40 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.