Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: 16-35 f/4L IS, 100L IS Macro, 24-105 IS STM, and a "Lens Flip...

Jonathan Brady
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 16-35 f/4L IS, 100L IS Macro, 24-105 IS STM, and a "Lens Flipper"

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM

Sold

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included in Continental US

PRICE DROP from $850 down to $775.

This lens is in excellent condition and works flawlessly. It was an impulse purchase that I never thought I'd use much but ended up being one of my favorite lenses!

I'm switching to Sony and already bought the FE 16-35 f/4. A year ago, I never would have thought I'd use this focal length but now I don't think I can go without it.

I can't find any flaws in the glass. As pictured, included are: the lens, hood, both end caps, Canon pouch, and the original box with manuals and packaging.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM

Sold

Price: $600.00

Another lens in excellent condition, working flawlessly. I purchased this lens just as I was transitioning away from macro and close up photography and didn't end up using it very much at all. When I did, it performed as incredibly as you'd expect!

As stated above, I'm switching to Sony, so this lens has to go. Glass is pristine and body is in excellent shape. You'll receive the lens, hood, both caps, Canon pouch, and the original box with manuals and packaging.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   EF 24-105 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM

Sold

Price: $350.00

PRICE DROP from $425 down to $350

I bought this lens as a new, white box item, when I purchased the 5D Mark IV to use it for video and realized, I don't like taking videos! I used it a handful of times as a general zoom for stills and it performed VERY well for me.

As stated above, I'm switching to Sony, so this lens has to go. Glass is pristine and body is in excellent shape. You'll receive the lens, both caps, and the original white box with warranty card. There's about 1 month of Canon USA warranty remaining so I can include the original receipt as well, if you'd like.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lens Flipper for Canon EF and EF-S lenses

Sold

Price: $45.00

I'll include this with the purchase of any lens I have for sale. My other ad has the 70-200 f/2.8L IS II listed. First come, first served.

This is an accessory you wear across your body which allows you to carry an additional Canon lens without carrying a bag. Check out the video: https://youtu.be/leaL6CuEsr8

I used this several times, even during a wedding and it works flawlessly. VERY nice for shooting with minimal hassle.

Edited on Aug 24, 2017 at 08:16 AM · View previous versions

Aug 14, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Chris C.
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 16-35 f/4L IS, 100L IS Macro, 24-105 IS STM, and a "Lens Flipper"

Tag for Feedback

Aug 15, 2017 at 02:30 PM
Jonathan Brady
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 16-35 f/4L IS, 100L IS Macro, 24-105 IS STM, and a "Lens Flipper"

bump for price drop :-)

Aug 24, 2017 at 08:17 AM
carsonwick
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: 16-35 f/4L IS, 100L IS Macro, 24-105 IS STM, and a "Lens Flipper"

Tag for feedback on the 16-35 f/4 IS.

Aug 31, 2017 at 03:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.