Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Sentinel Pass, Alberta
  
 
pizdets17
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


an 8 mile hike during sunset with 2200 feet of elevation gain yielded this image. C+C welcome!




  ILCE-6300    E 10-18mm F4 OSS lens    18mm    f/11.0    1/2s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  



Edited on Aug 16, 2017 at 04:55 AM · View previous versions



Aug 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM
dclark
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Very beautiful scene. Is the trail on the left that path you followed?

Dave



Aug 14, 2017 at 12:51 AM
ben egbert
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Beautiful image, and looks like a very strenuous hike.


Aug 14, 2017 at 01:23 AM
pizdets17
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Yep thats why I wanted to include it in the photo, sort of a "how far we've come" thing. Thanks Dave

dclark wrote:
Very beautiful scene. Is the trail on the left that path you followed?

Dave


---------------------------------------------
It was definitely challenging but very rewarding too! Thanks Ben!


ben egbert wrote:
Beautiful image, and looks like a very strenuous hike.




Aug 16, 2017 at 04:55 AM
dalite
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Did you also try the scene with the A99II?


Aug 24, 2017 at 03:01 AM
pizdets17
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


No, I left it at home. Im not exactly an "in shape" guy so did not want to carry the extra weight lol

dalite wrote:
Did you also try the scene with the A99II?





Sep 07, 2017 at 08:47 PM
Lobohowler
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Very good image. Thanks for sharing.


Sep 07, 2017 at 09:30 PM
morris
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Looks great Dmitri. I wish I could still do hikes like that

Morris



Sep 07, 2017 at 10:51 PM
chez
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Great image after a rewarding hike. Did you have to hike in groups of at least 3 because of bears?

Any chance of getting a nice shot of the sentinel?



Sep 08, 2017 at 03:23 AM
01Ryan10
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


meh...waste of time.



Just kidding. Outstanding image with a lot of depth. Love it.



Sep 08, 2017 at 04:29 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


nice lookin shot Dmitri


Sep 08, 2017 at 07:38 AM
pizdets17
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Thank You!
Lobohowler wrote:
Very good image. Thanks for sharing.


---------------------------------------------
Thanks Morris !

morris wrote:
Looks great Dmitri. I wish I could still do hikes like that

Morris


---------------------------------------------
yes, but it was me, wife and my two kids so we were good, thanks!
chez wrote:
Great image after a rewarding hike. Did you have to hike in groups of at least 3 because of bears?

Any chance of getting a nice shot of the sentinel?


---------------------------------------------
Thanks!
01Ryan10 wrote:
meh...waste of time.

Just kidding. Outstanding image with a lot of depth. Love it.


---------------------------------------------
Thank You!
kmunroe wrote:
nice lookin shot Dmitri





Sep 10, 2017 at 04:38 AM
harshaj1
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Worth the effort. Beautiful capture.
Harsha



Sep 10, 2017 at 04:48 AM
pizdets17
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Thank You!

harshaj1 wrote:
Worth the effort. Beautiful capture.
Harsha





Sep 25, 2017 at 05:43 PM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


A shot that could only be made better by being there. Good stuff... Mike


Sep 26, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Gary Clennan
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Very nice Dmitri! I didn't get around to doing this hike this year. Send me a PM with your secret to getting our so often with two kids.


Sep 26, 2017 at 02:00 PM
Tront
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


it's really "pizdets" )) Great!

-Dmitry



Sep 26, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Dave Dillemuth
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Very nice. Beautifully framed peaks. Sort of image that can't be captured without some effort.


Sep 26, 2017 at 03:03 PM
pizdets17
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


Thanks Mike, agreed!


MikeMancil wrote:
A shot that could only be made better by being there. Good stuff... Mike


---------------------------------------------
The key is to bring them with you! My son David is hard into photography’s now and jumps at the chance to go. We are at Banff as I type this!
Gary Clennan wrote:
Very nice Dmitri! I didn't get around to doing this hike this year. Send me a PM with your secret to getting our so often with two kids.


---------------------------------------------
Thank you!
Tront wrote:
it's really "pizdets" )) Great!

-Dmitry


---------------------------------------------
Thanks Dave!
Dave Dillemuth wrote:
Very nice. Beautifully framed peaks. Sort of image that can't be captured without some effort.





Sep 26, 2017 at 06:03 PM
Gary Clennan
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Sentinel Pass, Alberta


pizdets17 wrote:
The key is to bring them with you! My son David is hard into photography’s now and jumps at the chance to go. We are at Banff as I type this!


Nice! My kids are teenagers now and have interest in other things.... We took them on a ton of hikes over the years but things have changed. Looks like a great day out there today!



Sep 26, 2017 at 07:03 PM
1
       2       end






FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password