Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Tripod - Carbon fiber- FotoPro T-63C

rdeloe
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Tripod - Carbon fiber- FotoPro T-63C

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   FotoPro T-63C carbon fiber tripod

Withdrawn

Price: $289.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Includes PayPal fee and shipping to Canada or Continental US

Price Drop! Now $289.00

FotoPro is a Chinese company that makes a really nice carbon fiber tripod. The one I'm offering for sale is my T-63C. This is a heavy duty but still light weight tripod. Original specs at the manufacturer's site are here: https://fotopro.com/product/t-63c/

I used it to hold a Sony A7R camera with big heavy SMC Pentax-A 645 lenses. It was solid as a rock. I'm now using a Fuji X-T2 with tiny primes, so it's overkill.

Here's a summary of the main specs and features:

* 3 leg sections
* Quick T-Lock mechanism
* Minimum height 6.3" (with centre column removed and no head)
* Maximum height is 66.5" (with centre column extended and no head)
* Folded length (without head) is 24"
* Weight without head is 3.37 lbs
* Maximum load is rated at 44 lbs

Some nice features of this tripod:
* Centre column can be reversed or removed entirely (no tools needed)
* It has removable spiked feet that are hidden under rubber caps
* Legs lock easily into three positions
* Has a sturdy hook on a spring in the column unit (to hold weight for more support)

The sale includes what you see in the pictures (tripod, carrying case, strap, two spare rubber feet) plus an Allen key and the two locking screws that hold your head on (they're not shown in the pictures). Note that the case has two zipper pulls, and one pull has broken off. Also, the tripod fits in its padded case, but not with a head).

My asking price includes PayPal fee and shipping to Canada or Continental US. Shipping something this big overseas is very expensive. I can get a price for you if you're interested.

This is my first sale on FredMiranda, but I have a long and perfect track record on eBay as rdeloe1. I've bought more than two things from FM, but several sellers couldn't figure out how to post feedback, so only two are shown. You can also review my posts on FM to see that I'm a long time and active member.

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:03 PM
rdeloe
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Tripod - Carbon fiber- FotoPro T-63C

Bump for price drop

Aug 17, 2017 at 09:37 AM
EA6B
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Tripod - Carbon fiber- FotoPro T-63C

Are these mfr. photos or photos of the actual unit for sale?

Thanks.
E

Aug 21, 2017 at 08:43 PM
rdeloe
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Tripod - Carbon fiber- FotoPro T-63C

Are you trying to butter me up? Seriously, those are my pictures of the actual tripod. I don't do product photography so I was kind of impressed myself how these turned out. I shot these in daylight on a piece of whiteboard under an umbrella on my deck. I think that's why they have that nice glowy look.

Note, the second last photograph has the serial number of the tripod.

EA6B wrote:
Are these mfr. photos or photos of the actual unit for sale?

Thanks.
E

Aug 23, 2017 at 03:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.