Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

buckeyethomas

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - REDUCED

Sold

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS / CONUS only

**Clean, well kept camera body
** Battery grip included
**No marks on LCD screen
**Shutter count is 4644
**Original owner

PayPal Friends and Family.

USPS shipping.

Edited on Aug 19, 2017 at 06:18 AM · View previous versions

Aug 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM
OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

Looking for a starter DSLR for a friend. 60D could meet her needs. I'm assuming you wouldn't separate the grip from the package?

Thanks

(Also sent this as a PM.)

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:34 PM
buckeyethomas

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

I can take it out, but its not really built into the price anyway since its a 3rd party grip (had horrible luck with Canon grips).

OntheRez wrote:
Looking for a starter DSLR for a friend. 60D could meet her needs. I'm assuming you wouldn't separate the grip from the package?

Thanks

(Also sent this as a PM.)

Aug 15, 2017 at 01:58 PM
buckeyethomas

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

If there is any concerns about my lack,of selling on here, I came here to get away from eBay because of all of the fees. Please feel free to look me up on there (thomasmayne) and see that I have 100% positive feedback.

I discovered this site a few years ago when I started shooting, and just recently came back to it when I found this forum.

Thanks!

Aug 16, 2017 at 10:05 AM
buckeyethomas

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

Price reduced!

Aug 16, 2017 at 06:12 PM
OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon 60D w/Battery Grip - Under 5k Shutter - $350

buckeyethomas wrote:
If there is any concerns about my lack,of selling on here, I came here to get away from eBay because of all of the fees. Please feel free to look me up on there (thomasmayne) and see that I have 100% positive feedback.

I discovered this site a few years ago when I started shooting, and just recently came back to it when I found this forum.

Thanks!

I did raise the issue of 0 feedback sellers in the Canon forum. Not aimed at you, just thoughts in general. Like I noted there, I once had 0 reviews and someone took a bit of chance with me. I know that I bend over backwards to make things right, but others don't. As I noted, my "client" is out of town and won't be back till the weekend. Likely a decision will be made then.

FWIW My experience on grips has been the exact opposite. The cheap clones are junk. For me, anteing up for the real thing makes the grip truly functional. Regardless, I doubt she'll be interested in a grip anytime soon.

Aug 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.