Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 L...

scorpius73

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Chrome Leica M6

Sold

Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS with tracking and insurance

Chrome Leica M6 with grip
This is in great shape as well. The plastic on the bottom is scratched but I do not think it has scratched the metal. It also comes with a brown leather case if you dont want to use the grip at all times.

Here is the deal. If you buy the M6 I will throw in the Jupiter 8 and Leitz adapter to get you started. If you buy all of the Konica's I will throw in the Jupiter so you can compare it to the Konica 50mm f2 for fun. Let's make it happen!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Konica M Mount Lenses

Sold

Price: $500.00

Konica Lenses
Konica 28mm f2.8 Price Sold!!!
Konica 35mm f2 Price $980
Konica 50mm f2 Price $500
Konica 90mm f2.8 Price $500

Here is the deal. If you buy the M6 I will throw in the Jupiter 8 and Leitz adapter to get you started. If you buy all of the Konica's I will throw in the Jupiter so you can compare it to the Konica 50mm f2 for fun. Let's make it happen!

• • •

Nikon 50mm f1.4 Millennium S mount with Amadeo Nikon S to Leica M Mount adapter

Sold

Price: $1,100.00

This lens is awesome! I am sure you have heard about it. It comes with original hood and lens cap, an aftermarket vented hood with cap, the Amadeo adapter comes with original leather case.

• • •

Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 with rectangular hood

Sold

Price: $450.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This lens is in great shape. The glass is pristine. The body is clean as well.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Jupiter 8 with Leitz LTM to M adapter

Sold

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

Jupiter 8 from maybe 1960. It comes with a Leitz LTM to M mount adapter. The lens takes great pictures. The body isn't pretty but it makes up for it with awesome glass. Click my Flickr link for images of the Jupiter 8. Full disclosure: the aperture starts before f2 and stops at f11. It needs to be reshimmed. I never noticed on m6 because I just turned aperture till the lights were aligned for good exposure.

Edited on Sep 01, 2017 at 10:28 AM · View previous versions

Aug 11, 2017 at 10:20 AM
scorpius73

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

I couldnt upload all of the photos. Here is a link to my other add with more photos. http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/52302/title/leica-m6-and-konica-2c-nikon-s-mount-with-amadeo-and-cv-lens/cat/3

Aug 11, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Bob Nancarrow
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Konica lenses are awesome, good luck with sale, Bob.

Aug 11, 2017 at 10:29 AM
scorpius73

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Saturday Afternoon Bump!

Aug 12, 2017 at 11:55 AM
masamonster

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Tag for feedbacks!

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:50 PM
stedge
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Got the lens (28/2.8), looks great. Cant wait to test!

Thanks!!

Tag for feedback

Aug 16, 2017 at 07:02 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Tag

Aug 16, 2017 at 09:41 PM
May80

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Tag for feedback - I'll add mine soon!

Aug 17, 2017 at 11:54 AM
scorpius73

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Any offers?

Aug 18, 2017 at 09:54 AM
scorpius73

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Any offers?

Aug 28, 2017 at 06:27 PM
mattcho

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Is this 0.72 or 0.85 ?

Aug 31, 2017 at 01:19 PM
scorpius73

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Aug 31, 2017 at 01:24 PM
scorpius73

p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Sep 01, 2017 at 10:27 AM
calilocal20
• •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Is this still for sale? PM sent never got a reply

Sep 09, 2017 at 02:04 PM
stedge
• • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

I must make an addendum - Though I did not appreciate them on initial inspection, about 3 weeks later while getting organizing/picking lenses for an upcoming trip, I noted in oblique sunlight the white spots that have been reported on some of the M-rokkor lenses (seems 28mm, interestingly). I communicated this to the seller and he did not offer a return. Admittedly, I should have examined the lens more closely initially - checked it after work in the evening at the desk, not on a bright sunny day. C'est la vie. I can't say yet if they affect images, but if you buy a Konica/minolta lens make sure you look for these spots, and make sure returns if found. I had never heard of these spots except in the aforementioned m-rokkors.

Sep 15, 2017 at 12:04 PM
calilocal20
• •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Sold: Leica M6 and Konica, Nikon Millennium, Voigtlander and Jupiter 8 Lenses

Post for feedback

Sep 15, 2017 at 03:41 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.