Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

GFX Strap - what are you using?

ben_

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · GFX Strap - what are you using?

Not really feeling the stock strap.

The system is somewhat limited by the strap lug setup, but as far as I understand, it's the same as the Hasselblad lug system. Will this strap work with the GFX?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/284719-REG/Hasselblad_53616_Camera_Strap_for_H.html

What else are you using?

Aug 10, 2017 at 06:38 PM
JLRII

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · GFX Strap - what are you using?

Can't you separate the two metal pieces from the included strap and then use them most other straps? That is what I did with my old Canon EOS M, which had similar setup with lugs on the body and two little locking clips attached to the included strap - you could remove the clips and then reuse them with whatever strap you desired. Anyways, my goto strap for large camera bodies and medium sized lenses has been the thinktank strap v2.0 for the past several years - I prefer the thin profile, less bulk but still grippy enough to feel secure if you sling the camera over a shoulder. My GFX arrives tomorrow and I'll be able to confirm compatibility then.

Aug 10, 2017 at 07:05 PM
ben_

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · GFX Strap - what are you using?

yeah, of course you can just thread a variety of straps through the openings on the lugs - i was just wondering about that Hassy strap - I like it because you could easily detach it from the camera. Fuji clips require you to remove the strap from the clip before you remove the clip.

Aug 10, 2017 at 07:21 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Steve Spencer
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · GFX Strap - what are you using?

There are a variety of straps that have a detachable feature built into the strap. You might want to look at those as well. I have been happy with the stock strap, but the way the lugs get in the way of the card door is one of my few niggles with the camera.

Aug 10, 2017 at 07:27 PM
fishjump
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · GFX Strap - what are you using?

I'm using the peak design.

Aug 10, 2017 at 07:53 PM
westiegrrl

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · GFX Strap - what are you using?

fishjump wrote:
I'm using the peak design.

I am using it as well. Very comfortable and allows the camera to be carried across the body, which takes some weight off the neck and shoulders.

Aug 19, 2017 at 09:13 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password