Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

Top Gun
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 600 f4 IS V1

Sold

Price: $5,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I am the second owner of this lens. Used professionally and cared for professionally. Shows use of wear but optics are 100% and very sharp wide open. Never dropped or mishandled. Comes with lens, drop-in filter holder, hood, foot, rear cap, front caps, trunk, strap, and booklet. I have upgraded to the newer version of this lens and need to sell this one. UY date code

I will split the Paypal fee with you so you only pay (1.5%) or can accept certified check with no additional fee. I am a motivated seller so please send any reasonable offers. I will also pay the first $50 of shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 400 f2.8 IS V1

Sold

Price: $3,900.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

I am the second owner of this lens as well. I bought it from Getty staff photographer Mike Ehrmann a number of years ago when they upgraded to the Ver. 2 lenses. This has been my workhorse lens used on a weekly basis up until last year when I upgraded to the newer version. Professionally used and cared for as well. Optics are 100% free of blemish, body shows average use of wear for its use, brassing and paint wear are more prevalent on the foot. Never dropped or mishandled. Comes with lens, drop-in filter holder, rear cap, front cap, hood, and foot. I never received the trunk with this one but will package it accordingly for shipping. Lens was serviced by Canon in 2016 and is incredibly sharp wide open, they replaced the back plate so I don't know what the date code on this one is. I have upgraded to the newer version of this lens and need to sell this one.

I will split the Paypal fee with you so you only pay (1.5%) or can accept certified check with no additional fee. I am a motivated seller so please send any reasonable offers. I will also pay the first $50 of shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 300 f2.8 IS V1

Available

Price: $2,750.00

I am the original owner of this lens. Purchased in 2009 from Kenmore Camera in Washington UV date code. Used professionally since then and well taken care of. Lens has never been dropped or abused (however this a small mark on the front element that is visible in the provided photos but does not produce any problems with images) I'm not sure how it got there and didn't notice it till I was cleaning up the lens to take photos of it. Shows average wear for a lens that was used regularly for the past 7 years, optics are clean besides the mark on the front. Comes with lens, collar, drop-in filter holder, hood, rear cap, front cap, booklet, trunk, original box. Lens is very sharp wide open. I am looking to upgrade to the newer version of the lens and would be open to trades +/- cash.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS V1

Sold

Price: $875.00

Work horse lens that I have used regularly for the past 7 years. Shows signs of use, paint chipping and brassing. As with most lenses from this generation the lens hood detent is worn out and a bit of tape helps keep the hood from rotating. Lens was used professionally and take care of professionally. Never dropped or mishandled. Optics are good and very sharp wide open. Canon replaced the rear mount in 2012 I believe when it was sent in for a clean and check. UR date code. Comes with lens, collar, front cap, rear cap, lens hood, soft sided case, booklet and Tiffen UV filter. I have upgraded to the newer version of this lens and need to sell this one.

I will split the Paypal fee with you so you only pay (1.5%) or can accept certified check with no additional fee. I am a motivated seller so please send any reasonable offers. I will also pay the first $30 of shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 28-70 f2.8

Sold

Price: $350.00

Older model can 28-70 f2.8. I replaced an old Sigma 24-70 with this lens and immediately saw a difference, this would be a good lens for a student or someone on a budget. UQ date code. This lens has some dust on the inside but does not effect photos, there is no fungus or anything else. Lens has a rub mark near the mount from general handling in and out of the bag...everything else is perfect on the lens. No zoom creep, lens hood stays on tight, AF is fast and sharp wide open. Comes with lens, hood, rear cap, front cap, original box, and Hoya UV filter. I have upgraded to the newer version of this lens and need to sell this one.

I will split the Paypal fee with you so you only pay (1.5%) or can accept certified check with no additional fee. I am a motivated seller so please send any reasonable offers. I will also pay the first $30 of shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Rokinon 14 f2.8

Sold

Price: $215.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Used manual focus Rokinon 14mm f2.8 lens. I bought this new from Amazon to use for a project last year. Lens is manual focus and manual aperture. Very wide angle with minimal distortion. Lens is in good condition and free of defects. Very sharp across the aperture range. Comes with lens, rear cap, front cap, original box.

I will split the Paypal fee with you so you only pay (1.5%) or can accept certified check with no additional fee. I am a motivated seller so please send any reasonable offers. I will also pay the first $20 of shipping.

Lenses for sale

Edited on Sep 07, 2017 at 11:03 PM · View previous versions

Aug 02, 2017 at 04:44 PM
gnomer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

PM sent for the 28-70mm. Thanks

Aug 02, 2017 at 07:18 PM
deke4774
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

PM sent for 400mm

Aug 02, 2017 at 08:56 PM
davidrhorer
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

PM sent for 300mm f/2.8L IS USM

Aug 04, 2017 at 04:15 PM
Bucketdad

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

Thanks for the quick reply!

Aug 09, 2017 at 02:00 PM
Ken-Shing Law
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

Pm sent for the Rokinon.

Aug 09, 2017 at 03:16 PM
gzhang

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

tag

Aug 10, 2017 at 08:31 AM
ESeidle
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Canon Lenses *Price Drop* 600 IS, 400 IS, 300 IS, 70-200 IS, 28-70, 14

tag

Sep 01, 2017 at 08:32 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.