Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

NFL Training camp

CW100
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · NFL Training camp

at the Washington Redskins Richmond training camp earlier this week. I managed to get a photo of the secret play that will get them to the playoffs (if you're a Cowboys fan do not look)

Untitled by c w, on Flickr

Untitled by c w, on Flickr

Aug 02, 2017 at 08:49 PM
mikekeating
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · NFL Training camp

As a Redskins fan I love the set.

Also as a Redskins fan, I have every confidence they will screw up that secret play when the time comes

Aug 03, 2017 at 03:19 PM
Trevorma
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · NFL Training camp

I am a Lions fan..... so take this with a grain of salt.....

Nice set of images.

There are an awful lot of arrows getting through the line and going towards the punter....... who is the redskins punter? I would fear for him.....

Aug 03, 2017 at 05:00 PM
xicotencatl
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · NFL Training camp

As a Seahawks fan, I have to admit I love your first image and the caption.

I like how you deal with the strong shadows.

Lio.

Aug 04, 2017 at 02:51 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

film_4ever
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · NFL Training camp

I'm sending all your photos especially image 4 directly to Jason Garrett right now!!

(Thanks for the inside information!!!)

How did Samajae Perine look? I'm pulling for him in all his games (except against the Cowboys).

Aug 04, 2017 at 08:21 PM
LLew2

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · NFL Training camp

Your photo with the play is neat but reminded me of the times on the sideline when you get a shot of the coach with the play chart dangling from his belt. In some shots you could blow it up. Of course the other team wouldn't have the benefit of it during the game but wonder whether other teams could make heads or tails out of it. I normally crop it out or obscure it so one cannot read it. Maybe I worry too much.

Aug 06, 2017 at 12:20 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · NFL Training camp

LLew2 wrote:
Your photo with the play is neat but reminded me of the times on the sideline when you get a shot of the coach with the play chart dangling from his belt. In some shots you could blow it up. Of course the other team wouldn't have the benefit of it during the game but wonder whether other teams could make heads or tails out of it. I normally crop it out or obscure it so one cannot read it. Maybe I worry too much.

I'm assuming the preseason stuff at this point is all rudimentary drills, you can actually see Kirk Cousin's wristband with the plays! (not that I could make heads or tails of it) Unfortunately this year I couldn't get that many good shots, there were many "media pros", friends and family and players on the sidelines blocking the view

this might be Samaje Perine

Aug 06, 2017 at 12:44 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password