Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

#160 Rhubarb

Benedictine
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #160 Rhubarb

Loved/Unloved by many but it is really quite a beautiful plant.

DMC-TZ60    4mm    f/3.3    1/80s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  

Aug 02, 2017 at 07:25 PM
LDeVose2

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #160 Rhubarb

This is what I love about the TZ series. For less than $500, you get a system whose image quality rivals some interchangeable systems. All you have to do is dare to get in position for the shot, which you did. Nice focus and sharpness. The color balance is excellent. My only critique is the flood of white light down the middle. My eye found it hard to look away from it to see the excellence of the rest of the shot. I would spot edit this one to minimize that effect.

By the way, many nuisance plants are aesthetically pleasing, but they are ground-hogs.

Aug 31, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Benedictine
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #160 Rhubarb

Thank you for your kind comments, I appreciate them. I carry the TZ around with me wherever I go as it fits into almost any pocket and never fails to do what I ask it to do. The lens carries the Leica name and I find the quality of it to be excellent. I have one small quibble with the camera and that is the button that you press to take videos is too near he shutter button for my liking and I all too frequently press hit unawares and unintentionally, at least I did until I put a small piece of sticky tape over it! Thanks again for your comments.

Sep 01, 2017 at 02:55 PM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password