New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Really Stuck with Fuji X-T2 and HSS Sync

amci4
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Really Stuck with Fuji X-T2 and HSS Sync

I have a group of strobes and none of them have a wireless receiver in them. So, I purchased the X1T-F to trigger them off the camera...

However, the trigger works great for a single strobe via the PC Sync cable, but I cannot trigger the other two strobes as Godox didn't feel that people actually needed the receivers to go along with this trigger!

Has anyone found a way to remedy this situation, without splitting the sync signal via cables, or without replacing all their lights?

Aug 02, 2017 at 12:39 AM
PhotoTeacher
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Really Stuck with Fuji X-T2 and HSS Sync

Godox does sell a receiver that can be plugged into your strobes, (one for each) but if they are not compatible with the Godox, then all you will be able to do is trigger them, there will be no other communication between the receiver and transmitter. Do your strobes offer a slave feature, where you can use the light from the one that does fire to trigger the others?

Aug 02, 2017 at 02:15 AM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Really Stuck with Fuji X-T2 and HSS Sync

It might help if you identify the strobes you're trying to use.

Aug 02, 2017 at 11:36 AM
drewmey
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Really Stuck with Fuji X-T2 and HSS Sync

I am no flash expert but I do know that Godox makes flash receivers. Have you looked into those?

And why would Godox sell their receivers with their triggers? Those who are buying into their current lineup don't need them...TT350, TT685, V860ii, AD200, etc. No sense making those people buy receivers if they don't need them....sell them separately for those who do.

Aug 02, 2017 at 12:30 PM
echelonphoto
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Really Stuck with Fuji X-T2 and HSS Sync

Using the new 350 tt to trigger my remote godox ad360II ...hss and ttl at the same time...total control from camera menu

Aug 07, 2017 at 08:11 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password