New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Ebay Department Store NYC

patonima

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ebay Department Store NYC

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone ever had an experience buying from Department Store NYC
they have a $2200 Sony a7RII deal but it's difficult to find any reviews other than Ebay as their name is so common... Also the camera is an export under the store warranty, not the Sony one...

Jul 29, 2017 at 12:50 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ebay Department Store NYC

Hmmm, just speculating here, but would that be the offer where the body is $2200 and the battery $1000? Just askin'

Jul 29, 2017 at 02:23 PM
patonima

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ebay Department Store NYC

Even if that was the case, it would be worth it just by buying the battery elsewhere, I don't see your point sorry. I assume you haven't had any experience with the sellers then.
anthonysemone wrote:
Hmmm, just speculating here, but would that be the offer where the body is $2200 and the battery $1000? Just askin'

Jul 29, 2017 at 03:45 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ebay Department Store NYC

Well, if the $ is too good to be true, it probably is, that's the first observation I'd make about them. The 2nd is, there are numerous posts here on FM where indeed the body has sold for a ridiculously low price, and indeed a very large sum for the battery and if you didn't buy the battery from them for their asking price, they would refuse the sale. . OTOH, you could buy it and be the first to post about your experience. Who knows how it'll turn out. GLWB

Jul 29, 2017 at 04:06 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Ebay Department Store NYC

Tony was "pulling your leg" but made his point. It made you think about what he said and respond. It very well could be that the opposite might have happened and you were duped(not insulting you).

Jul 30, 2017 at 07:30 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.