Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Fuji XT-1 with battery grip

whiskey tango
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji XT-1 with battery grip

Fuji XT1 with battery grip

Sold

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This was my gateway Fuji XT and I've since transitioned to XT-2's for my Fuji shooting. I purchased this from another member here about two years ago or so, and it hasn't seen any use in over a year or better.

Item Details:

There are two cosmetic surface imperfections that were there when I purchased this near the front Fuji logo (see photos for reference). Since Fuji is never accurate with their shutter clicks, I'll guesstimate that this one is somewhere around 10-15k, probably far less actually. I've never done any video or anything with it, just stills.

Everything works and there are no issues. You'll see some dust on the outside of the body, that in no way affects the camera's operation.

Included with this sale is the XT-1 body, battery grip, aftermarket battery, and aftermarket battery charger. What you see photographed is exactly what you will get. I do not have any of the boxes, manuals, external flash, screen protectors, straps, or any other trinkets that may have been included when this was purchased new. What you see is what you get. Literally.

Price is $425 NET to me via paypal or Bank of America transfer, plus actual shipping via USPS with insurance if you request.

Jul 28, 2017 at 01:03 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.