Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV, Profoto TTL-C Remote, 24-70 2.8L II, 70-200 2.8L...

djcoreyphoto
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV, Profoto TTL-C Remote, 24-70 2.8L II, 70-200 2.8L IS II, 430EX II Flash

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 70-200 2.8L IS II

Sold

Price: $1,380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship via USPS or FedEx.

Excellent condition 70-200! No issues, no scratches, comes with box (not pictured here), hood, and case. UV filter on since the beginning (but not included in the sale). Purchased new from Best Buy in 2015.

Asking purchaser to pay PayPal fee (add'l 3%, $41.40) and shipping and handling. I lowered the price to incentivize that... hopefully that's ok!

Moved to Nikon for low light event work and a used Hasselblad for portrait work.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 24-70 2.8L II

Sold

Price: $1,120.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Great condition - I have boogered up the surface of the lens where the hood screws on (see pictures) - not sure why I have such trouble attaching this hood, but it does attach. You just see the results. Absolutely does not affect the lens in any way other than this cosmetic issue.

Again, UV filter since day 1, purchase new from Best Buy in 2016. Comes with box.

Asking purchaser to pay PayPal fee (add'l 3%, $33.60) and shipping and handling.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Profoto Air Remote TTL-C for Canon

Sold

Price: $240.00

Had this for about three months! Switched to Nikon, so it's of no use to me now. May be willing to entertain a trade for a TTL-N. Works great!

Asking purchaser to pay PayPal fee (add'l 3%, $7.20) and shipping and handling.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D Mark IV Body

Sold

Price: $2,475.00

Great camera - but switched to Nikon to get equal dynamic range at a much lower price. Since last fall, I have put on nearly 30-40k clicks. Canon doesn't let you check though for sure. It's in fantastic shape, no scratches or dings or anything like that.

Comes with box and all of the original stuff (front cap, battery charger, battery/ manual). I will also throw in 4 off-brand batteries that I won't need anymore, a Sandisk 32 GB CF memory card, and a Canon RC-6 remote control.

Asking purchaser to pay PayPal fee (add'l 3%, $75) and shipping and handling.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 430EX II

Sold

Price: $80.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Works great! Didn't end up using these over the Profoto flashes that much, but it works and does what it's supposed to do without issue!

70-200

24-70

24-70 hood scratches

TTL-C

Canon 5D Mark IV

Canon 5D Mark IV

Canon 5D Mark IV

430 EX II

Jul 28, 2017 at 08:53 AM
Edwmag

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV, Profoto TTL-C Remote, 24-70 2.8L II, 70-200 2.8L IS II, 430EX II Flash

Money send 24-70II

Jul 30, 2017 at 09:27 AM
Apmiterko

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV, Profoto TTL-C Remote, 24-70 2.8L II, 70-200 2.8L IS II, 430EX II Flash

tag for feedback

Aug 08, 2017 at 04:48 PM
mikmau
• •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark IV, Profoto TTL-C Remote, 24-70 2.8L II, 70-200 2.8L IS II, 430EX II Flash

tag for feedback for the MKIV

Aug 18, 2017 at 03:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.