Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

New to Baseball

rglens
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · New to Baseball

Trying something away from motorsports. These are my first shots at Baseball with the Single A Greenville Drive, a Red Sox affiliate. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

1. A swing and a miss from the Drive's Tucker Tubbs

2. Kannapolis Intimidators' Antonia Rodriguez connects with one

3. Hickory Crawdad's Frnaklin Rollin tips the ball back into Drive's catcher Roldani Baldwin

Jul 25, 2017 at 10:14 PM
PureMichigan
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · New to Baseball

Hey nice work for first time out; sharp, crisp colors -- I shoot for a MiLB teams regularly and just a few a couple things to consider:

* Eyes: The team I shoot for wants to see the player's face/eyes. They will take a shot with the player's eyes following a hit or "backswing with grunt" over bat-on-ball without a clear face every time. Viewers want to connect to the subject.

* Lefties: I don't bother shooting lefty hitters from the 1B well. That's when I turn to the pitchers and other elements.

* Movement: One of the great things about MiLB is your freedom to roam. Be great to see more diversity of shots. I might spend 1-2 innings in the well per game and then I am on the prowl.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Edited on Jul 27, 2017 at 06:46 PM · View previous versions

Jul 27, 2017 at 03:20 PM
gbaker49

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · New to Baseball

1) Bat on ball is key at home plate. I always get asked for those shots from the editor.

2) empty seats are a no no.

3) your pics look good

Jul 27, 2017 at 03:42 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password