end

Archive 2017 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

Holger
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #1 · p.32 #1 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

GMPhotography wrote:
Forget it you missed the whole point.

I didn't answer or comment to the whole point you were trying to make, just wanted to put your first sentence into perspective. As such this arrogance isn't warranted, in my opinion.
If the first sentence wasn't important to make your point, why include it?

Oct 03, 2017 at 04:15 PM
GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #2 · p.32 #2 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

Excuse me you insulted every competent shooter on this forum and you want me to let that pass . Sorry ain’t happening. Ming s great guy but dropping his name around to make your point is inexcusable .

You make a really stupid comment than blame someone else. You related to Trump or something. Done and forget my 40 plus years of competency. Obviously means shit

Oct 03, 2017 at 04:46 PM
GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
p.32 #3 · p.32 #3 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

Fred needs to lock this thread.

Oct 03, 2017 at 04:56 PM
retrofocus
• • • • • •
p.32 #4 · p.32 #4 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

The Canon forum seems to be too boring these days that all the usual suspects normally well contained in their comfortable sphere there spend more time in other forums.....hint: use the block function or simply ignore (I only see if someone cites them).

Oct 03, 2017 at 05:40 PM
Charlie N
• • • •
p.32 #5 · p.32 #5 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

Holger wrote:
I think you underestimate the M5 and M6 severely. Canon sells a large amount. In Japan they trounced Sony last year in mirrorless. Several known photographers like them (Thom Hogan (a Nikon guy) uses the M5 and reviewed it very favorably and Ming Thein recently reviewed the M6 very positively. Esp. Ming Thein is very critical and has a lot more competence than most "photographers" posting here, who only look at specs and 200%).

that's nice, however consider how many complain that sony STILL doesnt have enough native lenses. The M series by canon has like 5 or 6 lenses and it came out around the time Sony's FE came out. Even talking about it is like talking about pentax vs canikon, not much to talk about.

this thread is about shooting Fuji or Sony as a primary system, or it started out that way. The Canon M series is a secondary system for Canon shooters. Consider what the TS listed in gear when going to each system, canon M doesnt have an equivalent.

Oct 03, 2017 at 06:24 PM
philip_pj
• • • • •
p.32 #6 · p.32 #6 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

See the underlying psychology of it all. Sony are now the standard by which others are judged, all others; and that is why everything is put up against them here. It's called 'success', so sweet there will never be a shortage of opponents. Don't even ignore them, except for a bit of fun, let's not forget that.

It's the crumbling of the old regime, market leaders are notoriously slow to catch up with the innovators, same applies to their uninformed supporters. Not everyone can know what we know, it takes a keen interest, an inquiring mind. They read ads and listen to 'social media influencers', condemning themselves to a narrow view (best case) or total ignorance and manipulation (more common).

https://photographylife.com/the-camera-hype

Oct 03, 2017 at 07:21 PM
johnvanr
• • • • •
p.32 #7 · p.32 #7 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

Reading the last two pages of this thread just confirmed it was a good decision not to get drawn in in the first place.

Oct 03, 2017 at 09:22 PM
Holger
• • • •
p.32 #8 · p.32 #8 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

GMPhotography wrote:
Excuse me you insulted every competent shooter on this forum and you want me to let that pass . Sorry ain’t happening. Ming s great guy but dropping his name around to make your point is inexcusable .

You make a really stupid comment than blame someone else. You related to Trump or something. Done and forget my 40 plus years of competency. Obviously means shit

?? I think you should calm down and read again. Where did I insult EVERY competent shooter? Didn't happen. Getting personal doesn't help it either. Your Trump comment is weird, the style and words you used are much more similar to what he tweets compared to mine. You complain about lack of style in the comments, here and are the prime negative example for that behaviour.

Oct 04, 2017 at 06:50 AM
GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
p.32 #9 · p.32 #9 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

ly. Esp. Ming Thein is very critical and has a lot more competence than most "photographers" posting here, who only look at specs and 200%).

That’s a arrogant insult to the folks that frequent this forum on a daily basis.plenty of really great experienced shooters on this forum and to reference a couple reviewers to make a stupid point in your favor by dropping names. If you don’t realize that than you got a real problem.

It’s unacceptable. Period

Now I suggest you drop it . I own a forum and it’s a photo forum no less and we have in place a strict no insult to members rule. You insulted the members here and I can’t help you if you don’t understand what you said but I took offense to it. Maybe it’s a culture difference on words. Who knows

End of story. Nothing you can say now will change that. You can call me whatever you want, it’s not about me. I could care less but I do care about the members here. BTW I was playing golf when I wrote that and I just made a birdie too. Could not be more calm or happy. Like I said it’s not about me.

Apologize and move on.

Btw where did the Canon reference come in when this is a Sony/ Fuji topic. Far to much fanboy, hate going on in this thread to begin with. It should be locked down

Oct 04, 2017 at 07:05 AM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.32 #10 · p.32 #10 · The hot debate, Fuji and Sony

Different opinions or even heated discussions are welcome but personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. Locked.

Oct 04, 2017 at 10:40 AM
1       2       3              31      
       end

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              31      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.