Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

What LR previews do you use?
I use Smart Previews and I'm happy with image to image navigation in the Develop module
I use Smart Previews and I'm UN HAPPY with image to image navigation in the Develop module
I use 1:1 Previews and I'm happy with image to image navigation in the Develop module
I use 1:1 Previews and I'm UN HAPPY with image to image navigation in the Develop module
I use Minimal Previews and I'm happy with image to image navigation in the Develop module
I use Minimal Previews and I'm UN HAPPY with image to image navigation in the Develop module

2017 LR Previews

BSPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · 2017 LR Previews

When I switched to 2x D800s, I bring home around 100GB of RAW files from most weddings. 100 MF GB.

I build 1:1 on my PC because I have the disk space, but the 256 GB SSD seldom has space for that on my MBPr.

Jul 28, 2017 at 07:51 PM
InSanE
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · 2017 LR Previews

I only use standard + smart. Its a good filter to rule out pixel peeping photographer 1:1 bs.
If it looks good at standard size I deliver.
Not once did it happen that a slightly blurry pic becomes the fav shot of the day.
And there is no lag whatsoever using this method.

Jul 28, 2017 at 09:21 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · 2017 LR Previews

Thanks for all the responses. As a result, I went back and re-drew pending editing jobs as Smart Previews. Not seeing a noticeable speed increase yet, but am hopeful.

Jul 29, 2017 at 06:02 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password