Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: SONY SLT-A65V Kit - Camera + 35/1.8 + 18-55 Lenses $395

photray
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: SONY SLT-A65V Kit - Camera + 35/1.8 + 18-55 Lenses $395

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   SONY SLT-A65V Kit - Camera + 35/1.8 + 18-55 Lenses $395

Withdrawn

Price: $365.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail CONUS

SONY SLT-A65V - Kit Camera + 35/1.8 + 18-55 Lenses

I bought this prefect A65 kit from a member a few months ago to use with my Minolta legacy glass, but I never had time for it. It is in wonderful condition all around, including the display which has a screen protector on it.

If you research this model, you will find it has amazing features that make it stand out from the others in the SLT lineup of the time. I found it to be the most satisfying camera next to the A99.

Package includes camera, 2 SONY A Mount lenses: Prime 35/1.8 and Kit Zoom 18-55/3.5-5.6, original OEM packaging with SONY battery, charger, usb cable and neck strap. It would actually make a great gift for someone starting out. Shutter actuation is low at 5,904.

Price: $395 net, please add 3% for PayPal and $15 for shipping USPS Priority Mail in CONUS.

© photray 2017

Jul 23, 2017 at 05:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.