Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Gulf of Mexico
  
 
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Gulf of Mexico


Thanks for looking... Mike





Walking the Sugar Sand







All Alone




Jul 22, 2017 at 09:10 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Gulf of Mexico


Really like the feel of the first here Mike!
Douglas



Jul 23, 2017 at 12:44 PM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Gulf of Mexico


douter wrote:
Really like the feel of the first here Mike!
Douglas


Douglas: Thanks, my favorite too.... Mike



Jul 23, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Mar73
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Gulf of Mexico


Really like the first one.


Jul 27, 2017 at 03:15 AM
bluerunner
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Gulf of Mexico


Mar73 wrote:
Really like the first one.


+1. Looks like Cape San Blas, FL but I could be wrong.



Jul 27, 2017 at 04:04 AM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Gulf of Mexico


Mar73 wrote:
Really like the first one.



Thanks, I appreciate the visit... Mike
---------------------------------------------

bluerunner wrote:
+1. Looks like Cape San Blas, FL but I could be wrong.


Well, not quite. Taken at the other end of the panhandle in Gulf Shores, AL . Thanks... Mike



Jul 27, 2017 at 01:28 PM
bboyd1943
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Gulf of Mexico


Mike,
I like the first image a lot. Oh, I wish I was walking on that beach. We are having triple degree temps in Texas...bb



Jul 27, 2017 at 10:37 PM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Gulf of Mexico


bboyd1943 wrote:
Mike,
I like the first image a lot. Oh, I wish I was walking on that beach. We are having triple degree temps in Texas...bb


Hey! Take a road trip and come on over. I'll give you a list of our favorite restaurants ... Mike



Jul 28, 2017 at 01:10 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



JimW56
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Gulf of Mexico


the first one really has a dramatic feel to it mike. i really like it, the second is a nice shot as well, but seems a bit busy to me. well done. gulf shores is one of my favorite beaches.



jimmy



Aug 12, 2017 at 06:04 PM
Pavel
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Gulf of Mexico


the first shot is well done. To me it looks both dramatic and romantic at the same time.


Aug 12, 2017 at 07:24 PM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Gulf of Mexico


JimW56 wrote:
the first one really has a dramatic feel to it mike. i really like it, the second is a nice shot as well, but seems a bit busy to me. well done. gulf shores is one of my favorite beaches.

jimmy


---------------------------------------------

Pavel wrote:
the first shot is well done. To me it looks both dramatic and romantic at the same time.


Thanks! It's hard to find anything wrong with Gulf Shores. Glad y'all liked these... Mike



Aug 13, 2017 at 02:51 AM
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Gulf of Mexico


Both are quite nice. Visited Gulf Shores many years ago - great family place and fabulous beaches; hope it has retained that charm.

Bob



Aug 13, 2017 at 12:30 PM
tomandmarj
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Gulf of Mexico


love the look of the 'lost woman' in #1. has a 1930s movie feel to it.
maybe a little contrast in the white sand would help.?
regards, tom



Aug 13, 2017 at 06:13 PM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Gulf of Mexico


Bob Jarman wrote:
Both are quite nice. Visited Gulf Shores many years ago - great family place and fabulous beaches; hope it has retained that charm.
Bob


Bob: Thanks, it's still a delightful place even though there are more and more condos being built to horn in on the beauty. Great food though ... Mike

---------------------------------------------

tomandmarj wrote:
love the look of the 'lost woman' in #1. has a 1930s movie feel to it.
maybe a little contrast in the white sand would help.?
regards, tom


Tom: Thank you. The sand on the Gulf Coast is so fine and white that unless there are footprints or wind ripples it's hard to get texture, but I see what you are talking about and agree with the concept... Mike



Aug 13, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Jred
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Gulf of Mexico


Love the first one.


Aug 14, 2017 at 12:41 PM
MikeMancil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Gulf of Mexico


Jred wrote:
Love the first one.


Thanks, my favorite as well... Mike



Aug 14, 2017 at 11:12 PM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password