Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2017 · Godox is about to let Aunt Mary's reception photos look as good as yours

eke2k6
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Godox is about to let Aunt Mary's reception photos look as good as yours

And so it begins...

https://petapixel.com/2017/08/07/iphone-studio-portraits-shot-using-godox-a1-flash-system/

Aug 07, 2017 at 01:20 PM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Godox is about to let Aunt Mary's reception photos look as good as yours

Big difference in what the GEAR can do and what the USER can do.
I can't really see that many people going to the trouble of buying serious lighting gear and shooting on an iphoney through the A1.

There are always the hippy types that are shooting art that will use this as a statement of shooting on a phone and probably the craigsbaytree'ers as well but I can't see it being any threat in the wedding market.

I think anyone that dedicated to being a wanna be is going to get a camera, be it mirrorless or an SLR before they go out buying studio heads and big softboxes.
Of course even if they do, there's still going to be a learning curve and it will be some time before they start taking pics of the decency with posing and lighting they demonstrate.

Aug 08, 2017 at 04:39 AM
zalmyb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Godox is about to let Aunt Mary's reception photos look as good as yours

Oh man, this looks amazing!

I'd love to try this with a dragged shutter at a wedding!

Aug 08, 2017 at 06:32 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.