Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedd...

jcolman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

GumaRodak wrote:
Dont tell your daughter what you think if she like the pictures. Otherwise it can happen, that she will end up with memory, that her wedding pictures are bad...

I would never do that. I've already told her that her photos are beautiful.

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:56 PM
mb126
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

The #1 most important thing is that she is happy with the results. Nuking your highlights to kingdom come is the fad these days since it tends to be very forgiving of skin. I also theorize that it has to do with those in their mid-late 20's growing up with Iphones which under-expose everything. So they think bright = professional. Obviously that could be way off base.

I think if your daughter is happy with this processing on screen then she will probably be happy with them in print too. I personally prefer your edit but then again I'm not the intended audience!

Either way, congratulations to you and your daughter Jim!

Jul 22, 2017 at 01:34 PM
MikeMancil
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

A happy bride = a successful day. That's most important.

BUT!! Hopefully this fad, brought about by "self-proclaimed pros" who, in my opinion, can't expose correctly will pass soon.

Jul 22, 2017 at 02:27 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

What I really love, is making the bride happy then, making a parent unhappy due to a generational aesthetic difference.

Jul 22, 2017 at 04:27 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

BKphotography
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

Congratulations, Jim.

I've been on here long enough to remember you giving away your other daughter and seeing the photos.

If I remember correctly, you Uncle Bob'd it with some kissy wissy pix on the beach

Jul 23, 2017 at 11:56 AM
jcolman
• • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

BKphotography wrote:
Congratulations, Jim.

I've been on here long enough to remember you giving away your other daughter and seeing the photos.

If I remember correctly, you Uncle Bob'd it with some kissy wissy pix on the beach

damn!! You've got quite a good memory! and thanks!!

Jul 23, 2017 at 04:52 PM
t4haughton
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Now I know what's it like to be on the other side of wedding photos

This is why hiring a photographer that can expose and tone a photo correctly is a thing.

Jul 23, 2017 at 07:59 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password