Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Olympus Black E-M1 with RSS L-Plate, HLD-7

GuyFoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus Black E-M1 with RSS L-Plate, HLD-7

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus Black E-M1 with RSS L-plate

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover the shipping to CONUS and the PayPal fees. To Canada, you pay the difference between US and Canada.

A well-used but lovingly cared for E-M1 boxed with all the included accessories - flash, battery, charger, USB cord, body cap, unused strap.

I take great care of my gear - the cosmetics are nearly flawless. There is a bit of brassing on the hot shoe, but none on the prism. There is a tiny scratch on the non-lit part of the LCD that you would not notice if I didn't point it out, but I believe in full disclosure.

I also will throw in the perfectly engineered Really Right Stuff L-plate, your best friend when shooting on a tripod, allowing you to go from vertical to horizontal in seconds. The RRS L-plates fit the body like a glove so there is no twist or shimmy, just a rock solid connection with the tripod. The battery remains fully accessible.

If you obsess about shutter actuations, the 37000 this camera has recorded might put you off, but keep in mind three things:

1. Unlike the E-M1 Mark 2, this camera counts mechanical AND electronic shots. (The Mark 2 only records mechanical shutter firings, as they are the only ones that count towards wear.) I am a heavy user of the electronic shutter, for focus stacking and shooting wildlife, so I would estimate that the true mechanical count is more like 25000.
2. Olympus rates this shutter at 150,000 shots, so if I even if I did rack up 37000 in three years, there is plenty of life left.
3. I have the camera cleaned and adjusted at least once a year, many times more often.

The only reason this solid, reliable camera is going up for sale is that I got a good deal on a E-M1 Mark 2.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus HLD-7 Battery Grip

Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover the shipping to CONUS and the PayPal fees. To Canada, you pay the difference between US and Canada.

For ease of hand holding, the excellent HLD-7 grip (with a battery) doubles the battery life and makes the camera very quick and sure for portraits and street photography.

E-M1 and HLD-7

E-M1 and HLD-7 Reverse view

E-M1 accessories

Jul 19, 2017 at 07:18 PM
KoshiB

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus Black E-M1 with RSS L-Plate, HLD-7

PM sent.

Jul 25, 2017 at 08:13 AM
KoshiB

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Olympus Black E-M1 with RSS L-Plate, HLD-7

Payment sent.

Jul 26, 2017 at 11:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.