New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Olympus E-M1 MkII does equestrian dressage

bobbytan
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Olympus E-M1 MkII does equestrian dressage

Olympus have had a long tradition of making high-end lenses, from their OM series to their FT lenses, and now m43 PRO series lenses. And they have already indicated that their focus is on high-grade, fast pro lenses. So we can expect many more pro-grade f1.2 and fast long lenses - both primes and zooms.

ELinder wrote:
Right, if an adapter let me use the autofocus Nikon lenses I already have, it would give me a lot more flexibility. I could use the 70-200 f/2.8 on the E-M1Mk2 as a handheld 140-400mm f/4 all day. I certainly can't hand hold the 200-400 f/4 even for a short time.

However, if I had the choice of an adapter or some really fast long native m43 lenses for subject isolation, I'd take the native lenses. The question it, how high end does Olympus want to take the system and how much of a market would there be for that kind
...Show more

Jul 22, 2017 at 03:49 PM
ELinder
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Olympus E-M1 MkII does equestrian dressage

I certainly hope you're right! When I bought the E-M1 it was my first time with Olympus gear. Before I went digital with Nikon I had a Minolta Maxxum kit. I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of the products Olympus has put out, and if I wasn't using the Nikon for paid sports and action events I would have no qualms about using the Olympus exclusively. It's a highly capable high quality and fun to use system.

Erich

Jul 22, 2017 at 04:00 PM
Herbc

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Olympus E-M1 MkII does equestrian dressage

I will indeed-it will be when the weather cools-it is 100F today.

Jul 22, 2017 at 04:11 PM
       end

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password