Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Silver Chrome

fwdesign
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Silver Chrome

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Silver Chrome

Sold

Price: $1,299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority included

Purchased two years ago from Koh's Camera for $1890 and have used it happily since. I have absolutely no complaints about the camera, I'm just selling because I'm retiring indefinitely from shooting film.

Includes the camera, a generic body cap, the included nylon strap, 2 batteries, some hodgepodge box/packaging that came with it, and the receipt from Koh's Camera. Some of the pictures show the camera with a leather strap; this is not included.

Function is perfect; speeds and meter are accurate, and the horizontal and vertical alignment of the rangefinder are perfect. No light leaks (unless you take off the lens and expose the shutter to bright sunlight; this is normal for Leicas). I have been shooting slides, color negatives, and silver all with excellent results.

Cosmetically, the two most noteworthy things are (1) the bottom plate has the plastic removed and shows lots of abrasions. They don't photograph well, so assume there is more wear than you can see. (2) there is a lot of dust trapped behind the top plate glass and the viewfinder in the back, which I've pictured below. It doesn't affect the viewfinder but it might bother some so please note it. I think cleaning it out would require removal of the top plate.

In addition, there are a few nicks here and there around the camera but it overall looks very clean. There is no paint loss except on the battery cover, and no leatherette loss or leatherette peeling/bubbling. Also, there is NO zinc bubbling that is a common issue plaguing M6's.

Shipping is included but you are responsible for PayPal fees if you don't want to use gift.

Local pickup available in SF Bay Area until July 27th; local pickup in LA thereafter.

Includes everything shown here.

Dust in VF

Lots of abrasions on bottom plate

Fair amount of nicks/marks on top plate too

Jul 16, 2017 at 01:34 PM
anorphirith
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Silver Chrome

that was so underpriced !

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:44 PM
controlit
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M6 TTL 0.58 Silver Chrome

Thank you Jack for such a pleasant transaction. I got the camera today and was expecting it to arrive Monday. The camera is in even better condition that the pictures show. Thanks again!

Jul 22, 2017 at 11:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.