New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Changing Price on Buy & Sell

TommyNYC

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Changing Price on Buy & Sell

Can someone direct me on how I go into an existing listing and change the price I am asking for a posted item.
I basically want to reduce the cost on these items.
cheers
Tommy

Jul 12, 2017 at 04:14 PM
DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Changing Price on Buy & Sell

There's an "edit" button in the lower right corner of your ad.

Jul 12, 2017 at 05:22 PM
dscott77

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Changing Price on Buy & Sell

May I jump in with another question about editing a previous post? I've found the edit button, made some price reductions and am now at the bottom of the page. My choices are "edit message" and "reset" but a sentence at the very end says "By clicking on 'Send' I accept the User Agreement and terms.' Since there doesn't seem to be a "send" button, I'm assuming "reset" means reset the post with changes and send. Since I have multiple items, text, pix, etc., I don't want to risk choosing "reset" if it means something else. If only the button said "Send with changes." Since I've not previously made edits to a previously posted page and can't find specific instructions on fred, I'm proceeding cautiously.

Nov 28, 2017 at 08:36 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Changing Price on Buy & Sell

dscott77 wrote:
May I jump in with another question about editing a previous post? I've found the edit button, made some price reductions and am now at the bottom of the page. My choices are "edit message" and "reset" but a sentence at the very end says "By clicking on 'Send' I accept the User Agreement and terms.' Since there doesn't seem to be a "send" button, I'm assuming "reset" means reset the post with changes and send. Since I have multiple items, text, pix, etc., I don't want to risk choosing "reset" if it means something else. If only the button
...Show more

It sounds like you have already "edited" your post". Correct? And you now want to post that edit.? Just hit "Edit Message"... Reset will erase everything.
Hope this clarifies confusion.
Dan

FYI Just tried it on this post and that is the correct procedure for "editing" a message.

Nov 29, 2017 at 01:00 PM
dscott77

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Changing Price on Buy & Sell

Dan - Thanks for the response. Erasing everything is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Maybe better - although lengthy - tags for those options would be "Repost with Edits" and "Erase All Fields" or similar.

Nov 29, 2017 at 03:39 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password