New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

Curious to know if anybody has used a flashpoint 360 and Fuji Camera system. It looks really interesting and a little more powerful than the 200. Hopefully once the Fuji trigger is released it will have HSS and TTL too!

Jul 10, 2017 at 09:06 AM
PhotoTeacher
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

The 360 is a fine unit; I have used them with my Canons, and they work fine. I am also awaiting a Fuji trigger!!

Jul 10, 2017 at 01:37 PM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

The Godox TT350-F is currently available. It's a very small flash, so don't expect it to light up a big group. Godox has also released firmware that brings Fuji compatibility to the following lights:

AD360
AD200
V860-II
AD600

When used on-camera, the TT350-F can serve as a Master to control any of the lights listed above. Supported modes include TTL, Manual and HSS. Transition to HSS is automatic. If you shoot with more than one system, the off-camera lights automatically switch to the platform being used. In other words, you can take photo's sequentially with Nikon, Fuji, Sony, Canon, etc..

I've tested it fairly extensively with a Fuji X-T2, and so far it's rather impressive. The only hiccup that I've seen is when sequentially triggering an OCF with an X1T-N and TT350-F, where one is in Manual mode, and the other is in TTL. The issue is that the OCF can get stuck in TTL mode. It's easy enough to get it "unstuck" by pressing the "Test" button on the X1T-N.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:54 AM
photomedic4321
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

Only problem I am having right now is the firmware for Godox is not compatible with Apple! Its all PC based. I would love to upgrade my Godox stuff!

Jul 12, 2017 at 05:27 PM
PhotoTeacher
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

Looking forward to the soon-to-be-released Fuji transmitter, I just tried to update my 360II-C and I get the message that 'cache failed.' Can't find any info. This is on a Windows 7 PC. Did a clean install of the G1 updater and used 7 Zip to unzip the .rar file. G1 shows that the flash does connect, but when I click on 'update' I get the cache notice. Any suggestions welcome!!

Jul 15, 2017 at 07:02 PM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

PhotoTeacher wrote:
Looking forward to the soon-to-be-released Fuji transmitter, I just tried to update my 360II-C and I get the message that 'cache failed.' Can't find any info. This is on a Windows 7 PC. Did a clean install of the G1 updater and used 7 Zip to unzip the .rar file. G1 shows that the flash does connect, but when I click on 'update' I get the cache notice. Any suggestions welcome!!

Disconnect the battery from the 360, and then press & hold the power button a couple of times to ensure that the capacitor is discharged. When you then connect the 360 to the PC, there should be an audible beep coming from your PC. This confirms that the PC is detecting the 360. If there's no beep, you might want to try a different USB cable.

Jul 16, 2017 at 07:00 AM
PhotoTeacher
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

Thanks for the suggestion, but the software does show that the flash is connected, (used 4 different cables!) but I still get the cache notice.

Jul 16, 2017 at 09:05 AM
PhotoTeacher
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Flashpoint 360 and Fuji

I tried a different computer; this time it worked fine, and I was able to update my two strobes easily!

Jul 16, 2017 at 01:05 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.