New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Unwarranted Negative Feedback

Chdwil
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

So if you all take a look at my profile you will see a new member has posted negative feedback for me because they disliked my comment on a buy and sell thread. We did not ever discuss any type of transaction and I have never in any way do business with this New member. I have not tried to retaliate in some kind of childish response. I even very politely and professionally asked this member to remove the feedback since we have never done business.

My requests to the forum moderators have gone unanswered and now I want to bring this to everyone's attention. I have taken the utmost care and detail to accumulate perfect feedback in my time here and now it is tarnished for a transaction that never happened.

If you feel this needs to be addressed by the moderators, please reply here and PM Fred requesting action be taken in removing this negative feedback. This honestly amounts to some kind of cyber intimidation that cannot be allowed to take place on this great site.

Thank You
Sincerely
Chad

Jul 10, 2017 at 01:56 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

I hope Fred can fix it for you.
How are people allowed to post feedback without a transaction occurring? There must be a glitch in the system.

EBH

Jul 10, 2017 at 03:59 AM
Fred Amico
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

EB-1 wrote:
I hope Fred can fix it for you.
How are people allowed to post feedback without a transaction occurring? There must be a glitch in the system.

EBH

It looks like there was a transaction, and the OP posted in that thread, then the thread starter left the poor feedback for OP.

Jul 10, 2017 at 04:58 AM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

Hi Chad,

Don't give up. Fred will get to it.

Jim

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:30 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

If it is unwarranted, Fred will remove it. Just be patient and keep PM'g him.

Jul 10, 2017 at 12:26 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

OP, happened to me once here. Fred's a working photog and the only Moderator who does the sort of thing your asking. So, as Jim and Dan have advised, keep PM'g Fred. He WILL take care of it. I know he took care of me. Funny thing, IIRC, I didn't see the dweeb who did it ever again posting here.

Jul 10, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Chdwil
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

It has been removed, thanks Fred.

Jul 10, 2017 at 05:19 PM
Charles Loy
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Unwarranted Negative Feedback

I understand your concern.
Couple years past I bought a Nikon 77 filter form a newer member, it was defective and not at all as detailed. I sent half dozen requests to him, he ignored. So after warning him I posted him poor feedback. You guessed it, he did same to me. So I instantly paid $50 for poor feedback.

Jul 11, 2017 at 09:36 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password