Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · Sold: *Fast Response* Sony A7R2 / A7RII in original box

FMTopFan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: *Fast Response* Sony A7R2 / A7RII in original box

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony Alpha a7R II Mirrorless Digital Camera

Sold

Price: $1,849.00
Payment method: Price is in USD. Paypal Gift is welcomed. Paypal Regular requires additional 3.5% fees. E-Transfer is also accepted (for Canadians).
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping to US/Canada. For Paypal Gift and E-Transfer users, you will receive a $0.25 Paypal request to obtain verified shipping info.

This a camera I purchased directly from an authorized dealer in Canada less than 2 years ago in fantastic condition. Already upgraded to latest firmware v4.0, shutter count is moderate at 27500 and the Back LCD is still pristine because of protection by glass protectors since first day. The camera will be shipped with the glass protector applied so you have a choice to keep or remove it.

The camera is packaged in Sony’s premium black/orange box, complete with the following accessories:

1. AC Adaptor
2. Battery charger BC-VW1
3. (2x) Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
4. Micro USB cable
5. Shoulder strap (never used before)
6. Body cap
7. Cable protector
8. Shoe cap (on camera)
9. Eyepiece cup (on camera)
10. Instruction Manual
11. Wi-Fi connection guide
12. Lens & Accessories guide
13. Capture One Express for Sony guide

I used this camera primarily for portraiture so it doesn’t go into the field much for dirt/moisture exposure. As a hobbyist, I treat my gear with extreme care, so this camera has never been dropped. Do expect a bit of tiny scuff around the strap lug areas only due to camera's own metal loops rubbing against edges (not noticeable).

In any case, the A7R2 is a great camera that will continue to churn out and provide anyone with countless images of pleasure and amazement. Its sensor is still among the best in class and video capabilities are truly enjoyable. For those who don’t need the speed of A9 or the haptic changes of A7R3 this is truly a no-brainer.

Sony boxes with accessories

Front view

Top view

Back view with LCD extended

Latest firmware

Instruction manual and other documents

Jan 21, 2018 at 11:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.