Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: MINT Microsoft Surface Book with Performance Base i7 16GB 512GB 96...

niqlu
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: MINT Microsoft Surface Book with Performance Base i7 16GB 512GB 965m WARRANTY

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   MINT Microsoft Surface Book with Performance Base i7 16GB 512GB 965m WARRANTY

Sold

Price: $1,999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Fedex

Included are:

Surface book
Microsoft Surface Keyboard with Microsoft Surface Mouse
Surface Dock
Surface Charger
Surface Pen
Core i7
512 gb SSD
16gb memory
Nivida 965m
Original Box

MINT TO NEW LOOKING CONDITION, WITH WARRANTY GOOD TIL Feb 13th, 2018
Microsoft Surface Book (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB) with Performance Base

Microsoft Surface Book features an Intel Core i7 processor, 512 GB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 16 hours of video playback
Enhanced graphics performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 memory
13.5 inch PixelSense Display works perfectly with Pen and touch (Surface Pen included)
Featuring Windows Ink, a way to naturally capture notes at the speed of thought – with no need to be logged in
Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your device
Product Description

Capacity: Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB | with performance base
Microsoft Surface Book with Performance Base is built for power. Featuring an Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 memory and a 512GB solid state drive. It is ultra-thin, meticulously crafted, with an incredible 13.5” PixelSense touch-screen display with 3000 x 2000 resolution detachable. Up to 16 hours of battery life for video playback keeps you going all day. Use the included Surface Pen to mark-up presentations, sign documents, take notes and much more. Surface Book with Performance Base speeds through intensive professional software, like SolidWorks 3D CAD, AutoCAD Revit, and Adobe Premiere Pro.

No Trades
Paypal Gift; Add 3% for Paypal Regular

Jul 04, 2017 at 03:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.