Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amaz...

Elisha82
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

My TT350F will get here by Wednesday and the V860II-F and X1T-F will ship once they are in stock. But I'm sure someone else can tell you how it works with the TT350F as a master!

charles.K wrote:
Does anyone have any further updates on the Godox as a complete OTC remote TTL/HSS flash system?

So far the RoboShoot works great with the Nikon SB 800/910 on the XT2 but not so well on the X100F as it has a newer flash protocol.

Jul 16, 2017 at 07:22 AM
charles.K
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

Thank Elisha I usually prefer using flashes off the camera such as the X1T-F as the controller. The weight of the flashes on the XT2 or X100F is too much for my liking. This way you only contend with the designated controller mounted. The RoboShoot is excellent on the XT2 but I am looking at options for the X100F.

I am after the TT350F with the X1T-F when they finally arrive.

Jul 16, 2017 at 08:06 AM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

charles.K wrote:
Does anyone have any further updates on the Godox as a complete OTC remote TTL/HSS flash system?

So far the RoboShoot works great with the Nikon SB 800/910 on the XT2 but not so well on the X100F as it has a newer flash protocol.

When used as a Master controller, the TT350-F provides full TLL and HSS support across the primary line of the Godox products. This includes (after updating the firmware) the 200, 360, 600 and 860-ii. One of the neatest things is that it doesn't matter whether the OCF's are identified as Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc..

Jul 16, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Elisha82
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

charles.K wrote:
Thank Elisha I usually prefer using flashes off the camera such as the X1T-F as the controller. The weight of the flashes on the XT2 or X100F is too much for my liking. This way you only contend with the designated controller mounted. The RoboShoot is excellent on the XT2 but I am looking at options for the X100F.

I am after the TT350F with the X1T-F when they finally arrive.

Received my TT350F today.
Very well built for the price.
Initially any SS over 1/250 was over exposing. Couldn't figure out why and then I finally unmounted and remounted the flash and it was all good.
Tested indoors with my 23mm f/1.4 and it underexposes ~1.5 stop at f/1.4 and 1/8000 @ ISO 200.
Recycles incredibly fast for a flash that only takes 2 batteries. The EF-42 recycled slower than this.
Hopefully the X1T-F and V860II-F ship soon.

Btw mine came with FW 1.1. There doesn't seem to be any other fw versions for for it at the moment.

Jul 18, 2017 at 01:14 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

a2rob
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

I saw that D. Ward over on the Godox FB group has the TT350F and testing the X1Tf as well.

Jul 18, 2017 at 05:39 PM
echelonphoto
• •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

ALL RIGHT!!!! I got the g1 software working and loaded the new firmware onto my ad360II. Reading every tutorial....the important part was left out...you have to also load the individual driver for your flash and also drag it into the folder that comes up within the G1 software app...not very intuitive, but I got it done thru frustrating trial and error. Had to use my laptop , which is windows 7 pro...would not work on my old desktop, which is vista, or my new one, which is windows 8. VOILA! My xt1 with the tt350 will now control the ad360 100%...ttl and manual, hss or normal, and it works great. The wonderful thing is , I can shoot my canon 6d simultaneously with the xt1 in flash mode and not miss a beat! Not only that....I have a laso transmitter on the hotshoe of the ad360 and can also simultaneously control it with my second 6d body with a canon 430exmk3 flash as the controller...all three things going at once! Its like a photography nirvana orgasm. So here I have three cameras hanging on me, each communicating with my off camera flash in a different way...one can be manual, another ttl, and yet another in hss.. Who would think a chinese company like godox would come in and revolutionize the industry....our camera manufacturers really dropped the ball here...but I am glad it is taken care of now. I just wish it were coming to fruition when i was younger and just starting my career....all those years of medium format, manual focus cameras, thyristor flashes, and then garage door openers to triigger your off camera flash! Quite a bit of ambiguity and suffering.

Jul 29, 2017 at 02:34 PM
echelonphoto
• •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Godox TT350F is available and ready to ship out from Amazon store now

Update.....Just did some more testing with the 350tt on xt1 and ad360ii off camera....did about 10 consecutive shots rapid sequence in ttl mode f4 iso 400...instant recycle , no down time, no overheat.350tt was in bounce mode with frosted cap on. Can adjust fec in each channel independently and it really works quite well...loving this unit. Looks like I will be using this on a job in the near future

Jul 30, 2017 at 03:18 PM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password