1       2       3              73      
       end

Official: Canon Announces the EOS 6D Mark II

RustyBug
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.74 #1 · p.74 #1 · Official: Canon Announces the EOS 6D Mark II

Rusty1 wrote:
Press info, comes up live view on third push. Canon has their act together when it comes to the touch screen, more I use it better I like it. Have not tried it in review mode but it would be cool if it works there too.

Thanks ... will check.

Found it. !!!

Two button action. With the review at full view (i.e. not zoomed in) ... HOLD the review looking glass button, and THEN push the INFO button. Will cycle to the scroll down mode with histo, channels, settings, etc.

Aug 07, 2017 at 12:45 AM
pliukait
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.74 #2 · p.74 #2 · Official: Canon Announces the EOS 6D Mark II

Want some fun and interesting reading? From the 6D Release topic in 2012: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1149531

"The 6D is another clear example of Canon basically crippling a potentially very good camera by intentionally not including some features and specs that should and could very well be included and most likely are in their competitor's products. (namely the D600).

At best the 6D is a good backup body to my 5D3.

I like wifi and gps, but why isnt it included in the 5D3 also? Interchangeable screens are great but why include the capability in a lower end enthusiast model that attracts the customers that most likely are NEVER going to change a focusing screen and leave that capability out
...Show more

Aug 09, 2017 at 09:30 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password