Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: FUJI X-T2 BLACK

Denspeedracer
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: FUJI X-T2 BLACK

Fuji X-T2

Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This is a Fuji X-T2 that is in excellent condition. All functions are working with no issues. The viewfinder and LCD glass are flawless, with the LCD having had a screen protector installed since Day 1. I honestly can't find a single mark or blemish on the entire camera. I believe the shutter count to be about 5,000.. This is a USA camera, and it is super clean and from a smoke free home. The camera includes everything just as new; original box, documentation, hot shoe cover, underside power grip cover, as well as the included flash, strap and clips, the original battery charger and cord.

Price is net to me.
Shipping and fees are paid by buyer, however I am willing to PP Gift and split shipping at full sale price.

The price is net to me, and it includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA. Payment via google wallet, cashier check, and money orders, or add 3% for regular PayPal.

Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
Thank you

Jun 22, 2017 at 09:24 PM
south
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: FUJI X-T2 BLACK

Tag for feedback

Jun 28, 2017 at 11:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.