Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Zeiss 100mm f/2 Makroplanar for Canon ZE / Metabones

Sterno
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Zeiss 100mm f/2 Makroplanar for Canon ZE / Metabones

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss 100mm f/2 Makroplanar for Canon ZE

Withdrawn

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: FedEx Insured

Purchased used here about a year ago from an established FM member. This is a legendary lens for good reason, and this copy is tack sharp from wide open. The only reason I am parting with this one is that I am trying to consolidate my lens adapters for my Sony E mount and I have purchased a used copy of the Nikon version.

Glass is pristine and the lens function is impeccable. There is wear on the mount and some very minor wear on the focusing ring. Never dropped, never mistreated.

As long as I owned it I always had a UV filter on. This is not included in the sale.

Comes with original box, hood, and all paperwork. Front lens cap is original. I have misplaced the rear cap but it will include a canon cap.

Price includes shipping from Colorado Springs via Fedex Insured to any of the 48 states. Will ship elsewhere for actual shipping cost. USA sales preferred.

Payment by Paypal, I will absorb the fees.

Please no lowball offers.

I am not in need of trades unless you have a mint Sony 70-200 f/4

Thanks!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Metabones Mark III Canon EF to Sony E Adapter

Withdrawn

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: FedEx Insured

Purchased here used from an established FM member around the same time as the Zeiss. Only ever used with this lens, and I am selling it to try and cut down the number of adapters I am using for E mount.

Comes with original box, front and rear caps and allen wrench to remove the tripod foot.

Has moderate wear at the mount.

Price includes shipping from Colorado Springs via Fedex Insured to any of the 48 states. Will ship elsewhere for actual shipping cost. USA sales preferred.

Payment by Paypal, I will absorb the fees.

If you take this and the Zeiss I will take $50 off the total.

Thanks!

Jun 22, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Sterno
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Zeiss 100mm f/2 Makroplanar for Canon ZE / Metabones

Price lowered

Jun 24, 2017 at 11:38 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.