Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Buyer wants to purchase limited rights on large nmbr of non-pros photos....

Paulspix
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Buyer wants to purchase limited rights on large nmbr of non-pros photos.. What to do??

I have taken photos on a huge farm in my area for quite a number of years. I am probably the only person who ever walks through the numerous woodland and marsh areas that are loaded with wildlife and flora.

Now a new owner of the property wishes to purchase rights to "ALL" of the photos taken on the property. He wants to "play" them continuously on a web site he is developing to advertise the place as a recreational area.

Many of these photos are professional quality ... I just never have had much of an interest in selling professionally. And since I just turned 81, I don't see such an interest being thought about at this time either.

But this one time deal does interest me ... other than for finding out more specifics about the deal, how does one go about pricing photos such as these... some of them... such as my two month old sand hill crane posting are posted here on FM.

He of course knows he will be purchasing only limited rights ... and absolutely no re-sale rights.

Where do I start on establishing his rights and a purchase price.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks
Paul

© Paulspix 2017

Sellling limited digital photo rights ...

Jun 21, 2017 at 05:54 PM
mdelrossi
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Buyer wants to purchase limited rights on large nmbr of non-pros photos.. What to do??

http://www.cradocfotosoftware.com/fotoquote/ is one way to go .
Another is to go to stock photo sites like Alamay, and put in the criteria that the buyer is want the images for and you'll get a quote.

Jul 07, 2017 at 03:06 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.