Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: PRICE DROP Nikon FULL Frame Lens Sale!

toddlio
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROP Nikon FULL Frame Lens Sale!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   NIKON AF-S 300mm F/4 ED

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: you pay actual shipping price is net to me paypal preferred

This lens is quite sharp, glass is in perfect condition and body shows VERY slight wear. Functions perfectly. Comes with box, and caps and original packaging. Comes with KIRK NC-300($169 value). I think the lens is a 10 but i'll rate it a 9+. Will do paypal gift if you have positive ratings on here.

PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOADED TONIGHT AND/OR I CAN SEND PHOTOS FOR ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUS. THANKS TODD

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron 180 f/3.5 Macro for Nikon The Legend

Sold

Price: $350.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: you pay actual shipping price is net to me paypal preferred

Currently the lightest and most compact 180mm macro lens on the market, this lens will provide 1:1 magnification, and the two LD elements included in the design of the lens make sure you get the sharpest quality possible.
An excellent lens for close-up work in the field. perfect 10 lens, all boxes etc included.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII 1.4x

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

1.4x Optical Conversion Factor Increases the focal length by 40% of select compatible. Advanced Optical Design 5 elements in 5 groups optimized for use with FX & DX digital SLRs, engineeredto meet the needs of professional photographers. Great condition but there is some slight where the body mounts to.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S Nikkor

Sold

Price: $900.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Spotless lens except some scratches on the lens cover. This lens fell over while on a tripod with a wonderpana filer and holder on it. It destroyed the filter but the lens does not have a scratch. The only problem it when rotating the lens to 14mm, right about 16mm it gets little snugger than normal at 14mm. It looks like the "petals" of the barrel might be slightly out of perfect round becasue as you go to 14mm the lens pushes out and thats where it gets snug. If your in So Cal check it out for yourself. Images are perfect so discounting for that. 1000 boo

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon SB-700 Speedlight basically new

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Flash include box, pouch, manual, diffuser thingy, and gel thingies .as well as little plastic footie.
Flash was a second unit, seldom used.
Looks in fantastic condition. Operates flawlessly.

Edited on Jul 07, 2017 at 11:20 AM · View previous versions

Jun 20, 2017 at 08:25 PM
Fenix

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROP Nikon FULL Frame Lens Sale!

PM Sent

Jun 22, 2017 at 01:07 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.