Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Hasselblad 201f Kit - ft. 110mm Planar F, 180mm Sonnar and MORE

loganme
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Hasselblad 201f Kit - ft. 110mm Planar F, 180mm Sonnar and MORE

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad 201f Kit

Withdrawn

Price: $3,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

For sale is a two lens Hasselblad 201f kit with 110mm f2 Planar, 180mm Sonnar, four 120 backs, WLF, PM5 Prism, Prism Magnifier, tripod quick mount, and caps.

Hasselblad 201f - This was CLA'd by Hasselblad this year. I have the receipt from them in my email somewhere. The shutter is perfect, everything works fantastically. It has a Acute Matte Screen with split prism. It also has a WLF and PM5 prism, both in perfect working order. Comes with front and rear cap.

110mm f2 Planar - This is the legend. Probably the best lens ever made for medium format. It's just a beautifully rendering lens. This copy does have a scratch on the front element. It has never, ever shown up on a single negative of the 100s of negatives I've shot with it. However, I am taking into consideration that it hurts the value of the lens in my pricing. Comes with original Hasselblad Lens hood and lens cap.

180mm Planar - Flawless. Just one of the best lenses Zeiss made for this system. Beautiful bokeh wide open and super sharp. Makes a wonderful portrait lens or a killer landscape lens.

Four Backs - All work great. I've personally installed new light traps on each of them.

This is a ready to shoot kit. It's a fantastic system. Would like to try and sell together first.

Asking $3000 or best offer net to me.

Jun 18, 2017 at 08:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.