New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Lily

Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Lily

Wow!!! Her (green?)eyes and gorgeous red hair are mesmerizing Lisa! Lovely lady and lovely composition!! A true Irish lass! Rare in "the colonies".
Dan

Jul 15, 2017 at 12:50 PM
airfrogusmc
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Lily

I don't know what i can add here Lisa but I always know your work when I see it (huge compliment BTW). These are really good. I think what many do not understand is your ability to see light. It is what separates you from the herd, seriously. Your ability to see and then capture that vision. Understanding the entire process. To many today rely on strobes and crutches that they are not able to see light anymore. Lisa you can see.

A great quote by one of the truly great photographers and it gets to the heart of this conversation.
"Today's photographers think differently. Many can't see real light anymore. They think only in terms of strobe - sure, it all looks beautiful but it's not really seeing. If you have the eyes to see it, the nuances of light are already there on the subject's face. If your thinking is confined to strobe light sources, your palette becomes very mean - which is the reason I photograph only in available light." - Alfred Eisenstaedt

Jul 15, 2017 at 04:47 PM
dantewaters
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Lily

Yea you can see it's natural light :-)

Jul 17, 2017 at 01:21 AM
Sagar
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Lily

You are amazing ( How many times do we have to say that :-) ) Love the lighting and your PP treatment.

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:53 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password