New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

benjikan
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

Hi Again,

Just wanted to share with you my newest story and video “Sheer Decadence” for the June issue of STYLE Magazine with Model Daria Pleggenkuhl at Silent Models Paris.

Here is the Link to the whole story and video:

http://benjaminkanarekblog.com/vmkl

Best Wishes
Ben

Jun 12, 2017 at 04:02 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

A stunningly attractive model! Rarely do bold red lips work this well. Great colors all around. I really like 6, 7, and 8 in the stills on your site. I kinda like the full body style as cropped legs and arms tend to detract for me. Obviously not for fashionistas. Really like 6 with the pale dress and great pose. The video is definitely over the top. I don't think she needs the help of such audio effects. The pictures definitely tell the story of this sensual model in terrific clothes. But, going over the top can be fun!

Jun 12, 2017 at 09:41 PM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

Brev00 wrote:
A stunningly attractive model! Rarely do bold red lips work this well. Great colors all around. I really like 6, 7, and 8 in the stills on your site. I kinda like the full body style as cropped legs and arms tend to detract for me. Obviously not for fashionistas. Really like 6 with the pale dress and great pose. The video is definitely over the top. I don't think she needs the help of such audio effects. The pictures definitely tell the story of this sensual model in terrific clothes. But, going over the top can be fun!

Thanks a lot Brev! :-)

Jun 13, 2017 at 06:33 AM
MikeMancil
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

Beautiful young lady (like a young Rachel Weisz), excellent fashion photography and the clothes make good stage props; but my idea of fashion is a clean pair of jeans. Really eye catching work.... Mike

Jun 13, 2017 at 08:40 AM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

Jun 13, 2017 at 11:17 AM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

The boots are insane! Borrowed from a Terminator movie? Who can question such fashion choices? The rest of her and her dress are fabulous! Perfect bracelets, nice, sleepy gaze. Her hair and dress are a bit on the wild side but at the same time perfectly controlled to evoke the sensual mood. She seems completely at ease and without a trace of world weariness.

Jun 13, 2017 at 11:33 PM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

Brev00 wrote:
The boots are insane! Borrowed from a Terminator movie? Who can question such fashion choices? The rest of her and her dress are fabulous! Perfect bracelets, nice, sleepy gaze. Her hair and dress are a bit on the wild side but at the same time perfectly controlled to evoke the sensual mood. She seems completely at ease and without a trace of world weariness.

Kind of an ornate Doc Martins :-)

Jun 18, 2017 at 12:52 PM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Model Daria in Sexy “Sheer Decadence” for STYLE Magazine

another one:

Jun 22, 2017 at 06:24 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.