Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica 90 f4 Macro Elmar ($1800)

Arches
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 90 f4 Macro Elmar ($1800)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 28 Summicron f2 ASPH Lens

Sold

Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I'm selling a beautiful Leica 28 Summicron f2 ASPH, 6-bit coded lens. I would conservatively rate it a 9+/10 only because it is not a new lens. It comes with the original outer and inner boxes, original packaging and papers, leather case, hood, and caps. I also will include the following extras: a B+W XS-Pro clear filter, a B+W XS-Pro Kaesemann Circular Polarizer, and an extra neoprene bag that fits the lens like a glove. I'm asking for $1900 (PayPal fees and shipping included). This is a great deal on a great lens.

Here's the small print. I will ship to United States addresses only, will ship by a trackable and insured method of my choice, and accept payment by regular PayPal only. Given the cost of the lens, I reserve the right to decline offers from buyers with negative or minimal feedback. Thanks!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 90 f4 Macro Elmar Lens

Sold

Price: $1,800.00

I'm selling a beautiful Leica 90 Macro Elmar f4, 6-bit coded lens. I would conservatively rate it a 9/10. It is in mint condition except for what appears to be the beginning of two or three pin-size bright spots on the aperture ring. It comes with the original outer and inner boxes, original packaging and papers, leather case, macro attachments, hood, and caps. I also will include the following extras: a B+W XS-Pro clear filter and an extra neoprene bag that fits the lens like a glove. I'm asking for $1800 (PayPal fees and shipping included). This is a great deal on a great lens.

Here's the small print. I will ship to United States addresses only, will ship by a trackable and insured method of my choice, and accept payment by regular PayPal only. Given the cost of the lens, I reserve the right to decline offers from buyers with negative or minimal feedback. Thanks!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Electronic Viewfinder 2 (EVF-2)

Sold

Price: $200.00

I'm selling a Leica EVF 2. I would conservatively rate it a 9/10. It is in mint-condition except the bottom part of the EVF that slides into the flash shoe, which shows expected signs of wear where it contacts the flash shoe. It comes with the original box, packaging, papers, and leather case. I'm asking for $250 (PayPal fees and shipping included).

Here's the small print. I will ship to United States addresses only, will ship by a trackable and insured method of my choice, and accept payment by regular PayPal only. I reserve the right to decline offers from buyers with negative or minimal feedback. Thanks!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Really Right Stuff L Plate for M240

Withdrawn

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I'm selling a Leica Really Right stuff L Plate for the M240. I would conservatively rate it a 9+/10. It is in mint-condition except the bottom part of the plate that attaches to the tripod head, which shows very light signs of wear on the bottom where it contacts the tripod head. I'm asking for $125 (PayPal fees and shipping included).

Here's the small print. I will ship to United States addresses only, will ship by a trackable and insured method of my choice, and accept payment by regular PayPal only. I reserve the right to decline offers from buyers with negative or minimal feedback. Thanks!

Edited on Jul 16, 2017 at 01:25 PM · View previous versions

Jun 11, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Arches
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 90 f4 Macro Elmar ($1800)

Edited on Jul 14, 2017 at 04:13 PM · View previous versions

Jun 11, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Norkusa

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica 90 f4 Macro Elmar ($1800)

Tagged for feedback

Jun 27, 2017 at 10:32 PM
coogee
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica 90 f4 Macro Elmar ($1800)

tag

Jul 26, 2017 at 06:33 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.