FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Fuji GFX system

Delatant
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Fuji GFX system

What a deal! Congrats! You will love it!!

Jul 18, 2017 at 12:16 PM
westiegrrl

p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Fuji GFX system

Delatant wrote:
What a deal! Congrats! You will love it!!

Thanks! Yes, I am already loving it. The 63mm arrived on Friday. Took it out for some test shots in the neighborhood. Came home and looked at the pictures in Light Room and was amazed at the images handheld at f/5.6, IS0 320. I have found my dream camera.

Jul 22, 2017 at 09:08 PM
westiegrrl

p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Fuji GFX system

Well, I thought I couldn't be any more delighted by this camera, but then the open box GF 120mm macro I found on eBay arrived yesterday. Image quality in combination with the GFX is enough to make a grown woman cry (tears of joy, mind you)

Jul 28, 2017 at 04:14 AM
mark1958
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Fuji GFX system

I have the zoom, macro and 23mm. I have been wanting to compare the zoom to the 63mm. I am in the peninsula so if you ever want to do some comparisons let me know.

westiegrrl wrote:
Thanks! Yes, I am already loving it. The 63mm arrived on Friday. Took it out for some test shots in the neighborhood. Came home and looked at the pictures in Light Room and was amazed at the images handheld at f/5.6, IS0 320. I have found my dream camera.

Jul 28, 2017 at 02:33 PM
westiegrrl

p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Fuji GFX system

Sent you a PM

Jul 30, 2017 at 08:17 PM
George Orwell
• •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Fuji GFX system

Amazon is selling the GFX for $700 off list price. Now it's well under 6 grand to pick up this camera ($5798). Prices are coming down.

Jul 30, 2017 at 09:48 PM
fishjump
• • •
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · Fuji GFX system

Yes, I was just about to comment on that. I wonder if they screwed up? Everybody else still has it at the regular list price. Although Fuji just launched a $650 rebate if you trade-in a working camera.

Hope their lens start coming down too.

Jul 30, 2017 at 10:21 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

fishjump
• • •
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · Fuji GFX system

Interesting. Amazon have pulled their add, and reverted back to the original price of $6,500.

Did anyone manage to snatch one up?

Jul 31, 2017 at 06:26 PM
landoflakes

p.3 #9 · p.3 #9 · Fuji GFX system

Didn't purchase it from Amazon, but did notice this happen. Was likely a pricing error or Amazon trying to move a bit of extra stock. The only advertised deal is the trade in program for the GFX.

Jul 31, 2017 at 07:26 PM
westiegrrl

p.3 #10 · p.3 #10 · Fuji GFX system

One has to be careful with Amazon and check whether they are an authorized reseller or whether the seller they are hosting the listing for is one. They sell gray market gear and it isn't always obvious. A low price like that, if it was real, would likely be gray market.

Aug 03, 2017 at 02:20 AM
westiegrrl

p.3 #11 · p.3 #11 · Fuji GFX system

My other camera is a Pentax. I was looking for a local dealer on their website and came across their list of authorized resellers. Amazon.com was not on the list, yet Amazon sells all of their cameras in addition to hosting sellers who are not authorized dealers.

Aug 03, 2017 at 02:22 AM
ben_

p.3 #12 · p.3 #12 · Fuji GFX system

Got a 23mm coming tomorrow.

I've been occasionally shooting with an old Mamiya 645 35mm N f/3.5 via a Fotodiox GFX adapter with pretty "meh" results, so I'm pretty excited to get a proper wide angle modern piece of glass on there.

Additionally, I impulse bought a second-hand EVF tilt adapter the other day and I'm really liking it. feels nice changing up my shooting angle, and makes me afford my composition a bit more attention, me thinks.

Aug 10, 2017 at 02:33 AM
fishjump
• • •
p.3 #13 · p.3 #13 · Fuji GFX system

the 23mm is insane.

Aug 10, 2017 at 03:47 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end