Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Photography & Videography BOOKS!

arieldbshin

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Photography & Videography BOOKS!

Hello,

I'm quite new to the forum and I am quickly discovering the wealth of knowledge and the vast amount of recourses that this page offers.

With that being said, I am trying to further develop as a photographer and videographer and would love some book recommendations that perhaps many of you have personally benefited from.

I shoot mostly street and portrait style photos. I am interested in learning more about lighting, composition, and sound (for video). Although I believe that learning through example is a fine method for developing your skills, I would love to learn more about the fundamentals related to photo and video so as to develop my own personal style.

I love to read and I learn best through this methodology. I would really appreciate your feedback and recommendations.

Oh, and I would rate my skills somewhere along the threshold of beginner and intermediate (for the purpose of gauging the kind of book I would need).

I hope this is posted in the right section of the forum and thanks again.

Jun 04, 2017 at 09:00 AM
arieldbshin

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Photography & Videography BOOKS!

Oh forgot to mention I shoot documentary/interview style for video. Thanks~

Jun 04, 2017 at 09:34 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.