New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · A few from my weekend in NYC

joeybk85
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A few from my weekend in NYC

I know none of these are original, but it was my first time in NYC since getting into photography so I wanted to take some classic shots.

Comments and criticism welcome.

May 28, 2017 at 09:22 PM
Fred Amico
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A few from my weekend in NYC

Looks like you probably enjoyed your visit, judging from these very well done photos.

May 28, 2017 at 11:07 PM
joeybk85
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A few from my weekend in NYC

Fred Amico wrote:
Looks like you probably enjoyed your visit, judging from these very well done photos.

Yep I had a great time. First time travelling to NYC with my daughter who's 1 year old now, so it's definitely different than going alone!

May 29, 2017 at 07:15 AM
andrewhumphrey
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A few from my weekend in NYC

Great shots. Sometimes getting the classics is the best move

May 29, 2017 at 07:52 AM
morris
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A few from my weekend in NYC

Pretty images, I'm trying to decide if I like the oversaturated blues. The first, Grand Central and the flatiron building are my pick. For the last shooting from the docks rather than the promenade might have allowed you to put something in the foreground. As your daughter is one, did you take any playground photos or images of her wonderment of the city?

Overall a good set Joey,

Morris

May 29, 2017 at 07:53 AM
joeybk85
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · A few from my weekend in NYC

morris wrote:
Pretty images, I'm trying to decide if I like the oversaturated blues. The first, Grand Central and the flatiron building are my pick. For the last shooting from the docks rather than the promenade might have allowed you to put something in the foreground. As your daughter is one, did you take any playground photos or images of her wonderment of the city?

Overall a good set Joey,

Morris

Unfortunately I didn't get too many photos of her, which I kind of regret now. But we're travelling again in 2 weeks to Vancouver, BC so I'll try to get more.

May 29, 2017 at 08:03 AM
CH3NO2
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · A few from my weekend in NYC

Grand Central station is my choice, followed by the Flatiron building. Hope you enjoyed yourself in this great city.

May 30, 2017 at 07:00 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.