New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2017 · Business Cards

david debalko
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Business Cards

I am looking to get some nice quality business cards printed, does anyone have a good experience with an on line company?

May 24, 2017 at 10:52 AM
pjheller
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Business Cards

Been a while since I had cards printed, but always had good success with UPrinting.com (https://www.uprinting.com). Also have had printing (letterheads) done at https://www.123print.com.

Also check https://www.4by6.com

Plenty of other places to choose from.

May 24, 2017 at 12:05 PM
sonofjesse2010
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Business Cards

The more premium cards of vista print (i know i know) are really pretty decent.

May 26, 2017 at 05:58 PM
butlerkid
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Business Cards

I, too, use Vista print and have been very happy with them. I design the card in PS (including text) and then upload the image.

May 26, 2017 at 06:02 PM
marklankton
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Business Cards

Agree with the Vista Print recommendations. They make very nice cards especially if you pay a little extra for good-quality card stock. But, they will also try very hard to up-sell you with other products before the transaction is over. Just resist the sales job, and buy what you wanted to buy. I don't blame them for trying, but you do not have to buy the extras.
Mark

May 26, 2017 at 08:01 PM
EA6B
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Business Cards

I use Moo.com, have for many years!

May 27, 2017 at 09:27 AM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Business Cards

Standard b cards vista print or stapples . Cards with images showing your work more the size of post cards give to bring in clients sent to past client reminding the of a deal or service your offering like now grad photos, before the little one leaves for college to start their own lives, in the fall yearbook and senior photo then Holliday card photos and sell them holiday cards etc then I would use my printer in my case ACI.

May 28, 2017 at 05:27 AM
shutterbug guy
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Business Cards

I used to use Vista Print until they quit shipping overseas, maybe they do now I don't know.

I've fell in love with Moo business cards as they offer letterpress printing, even my logo is raised.

https://www.moo.com/us/products.html

May 28, 2017 at 06:46 AM
adamx12m
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Business Cards

Moo.com is awesome, there cards just standout.

Jun 02, 2017 at 12:51 AM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Business Cards

butlerkid wrote:
I, too, use Vista print and have been very happy with them. I design the card in PS (including text) and then upload the image.
I did too!

Aug 21, 2017 at 07:57 PM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Business Cards

As far as upwelling isn't that a staple of photographers

Aug 22, 2017 at 04:55 AM
Oscarsmadness
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Business Cards

A DJ who lives in my area pointed me to Moo. Once my business cards are gone I'm switching to Moo.

Aug 23, 2017 at 11:46 PM
mdude85
• • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Business Cards

Moo and Vista Print are both pretty well known. I think Moo is purported to have more interesting designs though.

Regardless of what you choose, do a quick search to see if any coupon codes are out there for discounts on your order. Vista Print I know seems to be perpetually offering a discount on at least your first order.

Sep 13, 2017 at 04:18 PM
Charles Loy
• • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Business Cards

I use MS Publisher and design/print my own. Click the business card form on publisher and go for it. Card stock is in any officer supply.

Sep 19, 2017 at 05:53 PM
goobers
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Business Cards

Vistaprint has competitive pricing and they're really easy to work with. There's always deals and coupons to be found too. I use them for my business exclusively.

For my photography business cards I actually went with plastic business cards. Feedback from everyone is they're very memorable, different, and they never get thrown out like the paper ones. I ordered from a company called 405 Media, but it seems their website has been down for maintenance since 2016.

Sep 19, 2017 at 06:02 PM
johnvanr
• • • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Business Cards

Moo.com has special setups where you can submit images for a set of cards, so you can show multiple images to people wanting your card.

Sep 19, 2017 at 06:23 PM
njfantastico
• • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Business Cards

https://www.nextdayflyers.com/

NDF have some great products, quality is great, ship fast, and they have great customer support. I only use them

Oct 05, 2017 at 09:13 AM
elkhornsun
• • • • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Business Cards

I switched over to having White House Custom Color print sheets of wallet size prints. I have the cards done this way and have them printed on Kodak metallic paper for a great effect. See no reason to have a non-photo business card that looks like what a plumber or electrician hands out.

Oct 16, 2017 at 05:24 PM
sungphoto
• • • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Business Cards

I've been using moo.com for a while. My card design is pretty minimalistic though so it doesn't really ask much of a printer

Oct 18, 2017 at 05:52 PM
RKnecht
• • • •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Business Cards

I tried Vista Print and IMO, they were just OK. I sent them an email and they replaced them with their "better" cards and they weren't anything special either. I actually use Staples and choose their best quality and I think they look and feel great. I want to try Moo, but for the number of cards I use, Staples is a better deal.

Oct 19, 2017 at 07:42 AM
       2       end

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.